Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: CedarPhin...I hope I meet up with you one day you stupid fuk...it won't be pretty.

1. -261
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Worst slaves ever actually. They spend more time ****ing the livestock than tending to them.

Also love that a "jewspic?" founded the KKK. This guy is all over the place. And have you actually checked out some of his links? I highly suggest you do.
    this guy has deff gotta be trolling the **** out of us, there is no way he can be serious with all this anger, lol
    Quote Quote  

2. -262
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    this guy has deff gotta be trolling the **** out of us, there is no way he can be serious with all this anger, lol
    Sadly, I think he might be legit. Not even trolls give a **** about the basques. We've simply hit a nerve with him, so he's trying to shock us and make us angry. It's clearly going according to plan

Quote Quote  

3. -263
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sadly, I think he might be legit. Not even trolls give a **** about the basques. We've simply hit a nerve with him, so he's trying to shock us and make us angry. It's clearly going according to plan
    ya possibly,but it just started out of nowhere. he started this **** on page 16, this thread had been silent since 2010. whatever it is though, its deff entertaining.
    Quote Quote  

4. -264
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    ya possibly,but it just started out of nowhere. he started this **** on page 16, this thread had been silent since 2010. whatever it is though, its deff entertaining.
    Started before this when he went under a different name for several years. The funny thing is, that name isn't even banned.
    Quote Quote  

5. -265
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Worst slaves ever actually. They spend more time ****ing the livestock than tending to them.

Also love that a "jewspic?" founded the KKK. This guy is all over the place. And have you actually checked out some of his links? I highly suggest you do.

Good god, first its farm animals now its men. No wonder the Jews are wildly more successful than them.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

6. -266
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

Good god, first its farm animals now its men. No wonder the Jews are wildly more successful than them.
    It explains why their population remains far too small to matter.
    Quote Quote  

7. -267
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BasqueAtlantean View Post
    The jews are the definition of spics,they created the spics hidden behind the spanish identity.Basque sailors made the discovery of america possible and a crypto jew columbus(pizarro and cortes were also edomite jews) took the credit.The edomites invaded spain, thats why the non basque and non catalan areas of spain are so un-european,tacky and backwards.

"This was the Etruscan civilization, a vanished culture whose achievements set the stage not only for the development of ancient Roman art and culture but for the Italian Renaissance as well.
    Though you may not have heard of them, the Etruscans were the first 'superpower' of the Western Mediterranean who, developed the earliest true cities in Europe. They were so successful, in fact, that the most important cities in modern Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, and Siena to name a few) were first established by the Etruscans and have been continuously inhabited since then"

"Yet the labels 'mysterious' or 'enigmatic' are often attached to the Etruscans since none of their own histories or literature survives. This is particularly ironic as it was the Etruscans who were responsible for teaching the Romans the alphabet and for spreading literacy throughout the Italian peninsula"

"The Etruscans dominated central Italy, and had already founded many cities, having arrived some 500 years earlier after leaving the city of Troy around 1260 B.C. The Romans called Etruscans the Tusci, and Tuscany still bears the name. The Etruscan language, once thought lost, is still spoken by the Basques, called Euskara. The first two centuries of Rome's growth was dominated by the Etruscans"
    romans and edomites are the same shady **** as they have dirty blood from cain.
    No I'm pretty sure Leif Ericson has that market cornered and even if you don't agree with him the the Native Americans have a claim 15,000 to 32,000 years prior to any white man's appearance.

You realize that even late into the Neolithic period the Basque region was nothing more than tribal cave dwellers and it wasn't until later in that period when outside influences brought Zatoia into the Neolithic period of civilization and animal domestication. You also realize that the Rh- bloodline theory has never been proven beyond theory, one theory involves the assimilation of the Neanderthal and the Basque.

http://www.aoi.com.au/bcw/neanderbasque.htm

Get on over here an give me a hug ya big hairy Neanderbasque!
    Last edited by NY8123; 10-25-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

8. -268
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BasqueAtlantean View Post
    Us Basks prefer sheep, but when we're horny we'll **** donkeys since they're the closest to us azzes anyway.
    Thank you for sharing but I don't think you have to convince anyone in the world that the Basques are the flotsom and jetsam detritus of history.

However, why would you not seminally secrete deep in your sisters' cavernous apertures if available, considering they're as slutty as your sister moms?

Quote Quote  

9. -269
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Get on over here an give me a hug ya big hairy Neanderbasque!
    Quote Quote  

10. -270
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6t7oowAsGs

The basques are the origin of the caucasian race,the jews and arabs are neanderthals and it shows in their behavior and looks.

Wake up america.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 10-27-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Quote