Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: all I have to say is....

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

all I have to say is....

Dwayne Wade is a BALLER! I have been stuck in Orlando watching the mediocrity known as the Magic, and finally I get to hear my man Eric Reid call a game for once, and I get to watch the Heat on local TV....Dwayne Wade is the man, if it wasnt for the hype around Lebron, Dwayne Wade would be deadlocked with him as the #2 best rookie so far (no one is touching 'melo right now)

Its so exciting to watch this kid play!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The kid is amazing. You know who he reminds me of? Sidney Moncrief. Moncrief wasn't a top 10 player in scoring, he wasn't top 5 in assists, but when you ask someone to put a list of the TOP all-around players, you will see his name. When I see Wade, I see Moncrief. He also has a bit of Francis in him, save the shooting.

We got a steal there. A very mature player, 21 years old and married with a kid. It is going to be VERY exciting watching and following the career of Dwyane Wade.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Somebody kick Huizenga for me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami - Kendall
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I totally agree. I've watched all the Heat games except one and I've been estatic about Wade since I saw him play in the first game at Philly. For any of you that get to watch the Heat a lot as well, I need you to help me a simple question... why has Stan chosen Odom as the go-to-guy for end of game shots?? I would either go with Eddie Jones who has the best shot on the Heat, or better yet, I'd go with Wade. I think its funny on 2 separate occasions to win the game at the end, Odom attempted a horrible shot who then Wade grabs the rebound and makes the game winning shot. Wade should already be considered the go-to-guy for game winners since he proved he can do it. But I guess when you overpay a player (Odom) you have to prove someone you didn't make a mistake with that player.
    YOU STAY TO WIN THE GAME
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Give LeBron some help and he would play alot better. Plus look what he is doing and is coming out of High School.

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LeBron James? LOL, he had his help with Ricky Davis(who got traded). LeBron James is the first scoring option on that team, he SHOULD have great numbers. Wade is the THIRD option in Miami.

After a career high 32-points earlier in the week, Wade scores 33 in Miami's victory over G.S. tonight!

Last 5 games for Wade(estimated):
    26ppg, 5rpg, 5apg
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also, another interesting stat is that his TO's been dropping DOWN like a mothaf*cka.

In his 32 point night, he shot over 50% and turned the ball over ONCE

Tonight(33 points), he shot 10/16, 3/3(3pt) and turned the ball over ONCE

The kid is AMAZING
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    His season stats are GREAT for a rookie guard..

16.6ppg
    4.4rpg
    4.3apg
    .46% shooting
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dwayne Wade, Lamar Odom, and Caron Butler will definitely be a high-scoring tandem in the NBA in the future.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dwyane Wade with his SIXTH straight 20-point night last night! Let's see LeBron top that! Isn't Bron's longest 20-point game streak 2-games? LOL

In December, Wade has been the BEST rookie without a DOUBT.

Last 6 games:
    25ppg
    5apg
    5rbg
    Heat = 4-2

BTW, Heat are rolling, now won their 6th straight home game last night over Washington. Heat 6-2 in the last 8!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After hearing on ESPN how bad we were, I was kind of happy. Even though I do not really watch basketball..I thought we could possibly get another high draft pick next year. Could you imagine perhaps Caron, Wade, Odom, and another young gun? Can you say DYNASTY?!
    Quote Quote