Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's going to Lambeu this weekend???

1. -1
    Enter at your own risk...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks

But Who's going to Lambeu this weekend???

...I will baby!!! My second Dolphin game of the young season! Gotta love when the Fin's are in the Midwest!!! Im leaving Fond du Lac at about 7 am. Should arive in GB at about 8! Directly east of the stadium near the Don Hudson Center is a bar (ironically enough) called Stadium Bar. They along with Tom Dick and Harry's throws some sweet tailgate parties. Im gunna hangout there for a bit. If anyone is going and would like to meet up PM me. Im sitting in section 109 row 30. Who else is gunna be there?
    Say No to 1st Round RBs!

Quote Quote  

2. -2

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks

Oh Yah...

:jcane: Im super excited!!!

And here is to a Dolphin Victory!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    The man, the myth, the legend

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll be there! Section 101, Row 12. I'm going with my girlfriend (unfortunately a Packer fan) lol. It should be a blast!

Question though...what is traffic like on highway 41 on the morning of gamedays. This will be my first game at Lambeau, so I'm just trying to judge how long it will take to get there from Ripon because I'd like plenty of time to hang out/tailgate, etc. before the game.
    400x300
    Quote Quote  

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinoEqualsGod View Post
    I'll be there! Section 101, Row 12. I'm going with my girlfriend (unfortunately a Packer fan) lol. It should be a blast!

Question though...what is traffic like on highway 41 on the morning of gamedays. This will be my first game at Lambeau, so I'm just trying to judge how long it will take to get there from Ripon because I'd like plenty of time to hang out/tailgate, etc. before the game.
    DO NOT GO ON 41. From Ripon take 151 Through Fond du Lac, and go up the east side of Lake Winnebago. Alot Faster. Plus they are re-doing the Buttes Mores Bridge in Oshkosh, I get stuck in traffic there on an average day, cant imagin how bad the traffic will be on a game day.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The man, the myth, the legend

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Illinois
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WISfinfan13 View Post
    DO NOT GO ON 41. From Ripon take 151 Through Fond du Lac, and go up the east side of Lake Winnebago. Alot Faster. Plus they are re-doing the Buttes Mores Bridge in Oshkosh, I get stuck in traffic there on an average day, cant imagin how bad the traffic will be on a game day.
    Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll see you up there, if we decide to go to one of the bars you mentioned before the game. It's supposed to be good weather. I'm planning on wearing my orange Dolphins sideline performance hooded sweatshirt.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinoEqualsGod View Post
    Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll see you up there, if we decide to go to one of the bars you mentioned before the game. It's supposed to be good weather. I'm planning on wearing my orange Dolphins sideline performance hooded sweatshirt.

My wife and I will be wearing the same gear as what you see in my avatar. Ill PM you my number, shoot me a text if something is good on sunday.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    True fanof the Fins!MY Fins!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    IL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I"ll be there Sec 138 row 57 seats 9-12.I am traveling with 2 packers fans and a rams(just along fro the ride)fan. We R heading up there friday via motorhome.We will be tailgating in the Blue Lot. we will be partying all weekend.On gameday i will have my orange ronnie brown jersey on.After the game or better yet after our victory we will be tailgating through the night watching the afternoon games and the sundaynight game.Bringing my directtv sundayticket with me so come on over and hangout and have a couple cold ones with us.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ILfinfan85 View Post
    I"ll be there Sec 138 row 57 seats 9-12.I am traveling with 2 packers fans and a rams(just along fro the ride)fan. We R heading up there friday via motorhome.We will be tailgating in the Blue Lot. we will be partying all weekend.On gameday i will have my orange ronnie brown jersey on.After the game or better yet after our victory we will be tailgating through the night watching the afternoon games and the sundaynight game.Bringing my directtv sundayticket with me so come on over and hangout and have a couple cold ones with us.
    PM me so I can shoot a text? Always looking for Fin Fans to party with.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll be there as well...

Thinking of doing the $25 all you can eat/drink tailgate at Brett Favre's restaurant. Has anyone heard if its any good or in fact worth it?
    http://www.packerfantours.com/tailgate/

Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Milwaukee, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibachi View Post
    I'll be there as well...

Thinking of doing the $25 all you can eat/drink tailgate at Brett Favre's restaurant. Has anyone heard if its any good or in fact worth it?
    http://www.packerfantours.com/tailgate/

Brett Favre's is a bit further from the stadium. Stadium Bar and Tom Dick and Harry's are closer to the stadium and have better Parties IMO. Another good place to go is the neighborhood just South of the stadium. People pay to park at the houses and throw some wicked parties. Buffalo Wild Wings acctually rents a house out and has bands on game day.
    Quote Quote