Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Conservative approach is losing us games!

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Conservative approach is losing us games!

Sparano needs a wake up call, the conservative approach is hurting us and for the ones who cant see it need to wake up and smell the coffee beans. We are waisting too many plays on little check downs and 5 yard flat routes when we should be going deep to marshall, throwing screen passes to ronnie and not fasano a te....... Wasted plays is costing us touchdowns!!!!!!! Sparano says he is not conservative? well i dont agree with it, at all......

We are 3-3 while the jets and pats sit at the top of the division. We are only 2 games behind them. Its time for a change and i hope sparano is starting to get it that the fgs are making him a loser coach. Sparano needs to have a meeting with henne and henning, and basically say either u guys start taking more shots downfield or u will be replaced, simple as that. Its sparano job to lose so its hes choice.

sidenotes
    Benny sapp blows......get this guy off the field....
    Sean smith- step up or be demoted again
    john jerry- is he back yet?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The conservative approach is tied to the lack of trust for Henne. Baffling because if they don't feel he is the best QB to win, he shouldn't be playing. Henne's progress would be quicker if they let him play the game.

Problems with the lack of scoring TDs in the red zone can be attributed to the lack of 2 TE sets. Doh!! We can't do that because we cut our TEs.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    The conservative approach is tied to the lack of trust for Henne. Baffling because if they don't feel he is the best QB to win, he shouldn't be playing. Henne's progress would be quicker if they let him play the game.

Problems with the lack of scoring TDs in the red zone can be attributed to the lack of 2 TE sets. Doh!! We can't do that because we cut our TEs.
    That brings up a question....WHO THE HELL IS 86? I have been seeing him in as the second TE. I have never seen a pass thrown to him. I have seen him make some decent blocks...but some really bad one's too...
    "May the acorns rest in peace..."
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes,yes,yes,and yes.

Side note: Henne isn't good.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Phin View Post
    That brings up a question....WHO THE HELL IS 86? I have been seeing him in as the second TE. I have never seen a pass thrown to him. I have seen him make some decent blocks...but some really bad one's too...
    Mickey Shuler. He is a rookie out of Penn State. Should be on the practice squad developing.

The team was ill prepared coming in to the season at TE. No excuses for this blunder.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This coaching staff needs to trust Henne more to take shots downfield. He has the ability, but I think the coaching staffis restricting him a little.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Mickey Shuler. He is a rookie out of Penn State. Should be on the practice squad developing.

The team was ill prepared coming in to the season at TE. No excuses for this blunder.
    we put him on the right side to block lamar woodley and ran behind him on that 3rd and 2 down near the goal line after pitt's 2nd turnover. and of course after that play we kicked a fg.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brevard County
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the coaches need to just let henne relax and play some ball hes got the arm and the weapons little dump passes get us nowhere on 3 and long
    Follow me on Twitter! @RyanWallace321
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fire Henning!
    Quote Quote