Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Do you want Moss on the Phins?

Voters
334. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, via waivers or FA

208 62.28%
  • Yes, only via waivers

61 18.26%
  • Yes, only via FA

7 2.10%
  • No

58 17.37%
Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

1. -671
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Finsradio Tonight: Talk About the Moss

The show starts now....call in at 646-200-0114 come give Dolphins nation your take on Randy Moss coming to Miami...If in fact he does!

Don't miss it! Starting right now!
    Quote Quote  

2. -672
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate Ny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did not want to start another thread.

I saw this
    Miami Dolphins' Brandon Marshall says he'd welcome playing with Randy Moss
    DAVIE Brandon Marshall hasn't been getting the ball as much as the Dolhins would like - with their new star receiver catching just one touchdown in their first seven games - but Marshall said Tuesday he would welcome Randy Moss joining Miami even if it further limits Marshall's opportunies.

"Let's go. Let's get him, let's get him, let's go get him.," Marshall said in his weekly radio segment on WQAM Tuesday, the same day Moss was officially waived by the Vikings. "I don't know what we'll do, but I welcome him with open arms.

"We have such a young group that he can teach us how to be pros and how to be better, so I would love for that to happen," Marshall said. "He brings something special to the team, and he's one of the best."
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...g-1015364.html
    Quote Quote  

3. -673
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Tree View Post
    Honestly, what are the chances of actually getting this guy or Merriman?
    I say we have a 40% chance of getting Moss and a 70% chance of getting Merriman.

Quote Quote  

4. -674
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlfinfan View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...behavior110210

Hope this wasnt posted somewhere else.
    And this is the guy we are staying up all night hoping to get?? Come on this is pathetic. Let this worthless POS walk down through some of the slums in any major city USA and start talking down to people who know what it's like to work 60+ hrs a week just to keep food on the table. Let him start running his mouth, talking down to people trying to serve him. He will get his. The day will come when the piece of scum knows what it's like to be on the other side of the fence.
    I really don't think I will be watching and pulling for the fins any more this year if we pick up this skinny scum sucker loser. F him and the horse he rode in on. Why don't he just take the money he has stolen from the stupid NFL teams willing to pay him and head on out of this country.
    Quote Quote  

5. -675
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinPHIN View Post
    and he is free for the year. the viqueens have to pay his salary. get this guy. but he has to clear waivers
    No he is not free!
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -676
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Miami Dolphins likely to put in claim for Randy Moss

Count the Dolphins as one of the teams giving the situation serious consideration, a source said Tuesday.
    Miami is intrigued by Moss' size and downfield threat -- who isn't? -- and the source said any organization would be ``foolish'' to not at least give him consideration for a roster spot.
    If the Dolphins do decide to put in a claim for Moss, which would need to happen by 4 p.m. Wednesday, they would land him only if the 17 teams with worse records all decide against doing the same.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/11/0...#ixzz14B3YHZpy
    Last edited by FinAtic8480; 11-02-2010 at 09:12 PM.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

7. -677
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what if Moss doesn't want to play for any team other than NE? Does he pretty much hold the dice in this situation? Nobody wants a kicking and screaming Randy.
    Quote Quote  

8. -678
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SabanHater View Post
    what if Moss doesn't want to play for any team other than NE? Does he pretty much hold the dice in this situation? Nobody wants a kicking and screaming Randy.
    He doesn't have a say in the matter unless he goes un-claimed. Watching Randy Moss this year, it's pretty apparent he's no longer a good WR. He's actually well below average as far as production goes but if he can stretch the field and create space for Marshall and Bess than it'd be an improvement over Hartline.
    Quote Quote  

9. -679
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    He doesn't have a say in the matter unless he goes un-claimed. Watching Randy Moss this year, it's pretty apparent he's no longer a good WR. He's actually well below average as far as production goes but if he can stretch the field and create space for Marshall and Bess than it'd be an improvement over Hartline.
    Dont get it twisted. He still is a great receiver when he chooses to be.

The point is he can essentially choose what he team he wants to play for by just saying he do the same crap to the team that is awarded him on the waiver wire.
    Quote Quote  

10. -680
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    no man, when Randy Moss is happy and in the right enviroment her is still one of the best in the league
    Quote Quote