Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: Do you want Moss on the Phins?

Voters
334. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, via waivers or FA

208 62.28%
  • Yes, only via waivers

61 18.26%
  • Yes, only via FA

7 2.10%
  • No

58 17.37%
Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

1. -121
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    However this Randy Moss fiasco ends up, lets give our FO some credit. It looks like it took all of 30-40 mins (and for all we know even quicker) for Miami to contact Moss's agent after finding out he was a FA. I love that no matter what they are being agressive about looking at every option and are willing to be agressive in improving our team. Even this late into the season.

Ya most likely every team will end up atleast calling him, but seatle and Miami were the first and only ones to be mentoned by Moss's agent as being interested so quickly and so far.
    Chubbs
    Why wouldn't you call? It's not as if the minute you claim him you have to give him a new 20 year deal for a bajillion dollars. Randy Moss for half a season for $3.5 million is worth the risk.
    Quote Quote  

2. -122
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    please ireland and co, please get him. give us people an early christmas present. please please please. we can make some serious noise with this on offense, if moss plays to his full potential, which he will because he is going to want to get paid next year, we will be lethal [ well henning as our oc still, fine maybe not lethal lol] and teams will fear us. no defense can stop marshall and moss on the outside with bess in the slot, a very good ol, and a good running game. cant happen.

please please please, i know i sound like a little kid asking for this, but do it. show us fans u want to win now. dont give me the excuse of character, we have brought in guys to make our team a ''good character'' team for years now, and yet its translated to ****. this cant do us any worse, only better.

DO IT MIAMI, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -123
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fremont, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1 Buffalo Bills - NO
    2 Dallas Cowboys - NO
    3 Carolina Panthers- NO
    4 San Francisco 49ers- NO
    5 Denver Broncos- Possibly
    6 Minnesota Vikings - NO
    7 Detroit Lions - possibly but doubtful
    8 Cleveland Browns - NO
    9 Cincinnati Bengals - NO
    10 San Diego Chargers - Possibly but doubtful
    11 Arizona Cardinals - NO
    12 Washington Redskins - Possibly but doubtful (shanahan doesnt like characters)
    13 St. Louis Rams - Possibly
    14 Oakland Raiders -NO
    15 Jacksonville Jaguars - NO
    16 Seattle Seahawks - Possibly
    17 Philadelphia Eagles - NO
    18 Miami Dolphins

Here is the teams i think might be interested
    Quote Quote  

4. -124
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    of Course , he know he is a 33 yr old WR and that Marshell is WR. He would still command attention of the D, more so the Hartline, Wallace.
    Marshell, Moss, Bess, Ricky , Ronnie, no TE, play action all day...
    Quote Quote  

5. -125
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nothing to lose here....it would be awesome!
    Quote Quote  

6. -126
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jacksboro, TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    how does that work exactly? both the Dolphins and Seahawks are at 4-3...how do they decide if thats the case?
    Quote Quote  

7. -127
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    According to the Chicago Tribune, the Bears are "unlikely" to make a run at Randy Moss on waivers.
    Maybe if Moss could pass protect. According to the Tribune's Dan Pompei, the Bears "like their top receivers" and "don't need to bring in a troublemaker at midseason." NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that "several" NFL executives believe Moss could easily end up back with the Patriots, although Profootballtalk.com's Gregg Rosenthal has made a convincing case as to why that's unlikely. The Pats are 3-0 since giving Moss the boot.
    Bucs coach Raheem Morris indicated Monday that his team will not be putting in a waiver claim for Randy Moss.
    Morris thinks his team is the best in the NFC already, so he doesn't need upgrades. "We have six young dynamic wideouts that we're building for the future - We love what we've got," he said. "We probably won't require Randy Moss' services." The Bills, Cowboys, Panthers, 49ers, and Broncos -- in that order -- head up the waiver priority list. The Redskins are 12th, and the Rams 13th.
    Coach Mike Shanahan wouldn't rule out the possibility Monday of the Redskins putting in a waiver claim on Randy Moss.
    ESPN's Adam Schefter, who wrote a book on Shanahan, included the Skins as a potential team of interest for Moss in a Monday Twitter post. Schefter also mentioned the Rams, Bears, Dolphins, Raiders, Chiefs, Jets, Patriots, Cowboys, and Seahawks. The team that acquires Moss on waivers will be on the hook for the $3.38 million remainder of his $6.4M salary. According to Darin Gantt of the Rock Hill Herald, the Panthers are unlikely to show intere
    www.rotoworld.com

Also, Norv Turner when asked about Moss, said he was happy with his team and players.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

8. -128
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    YES YES YES. he is a low risk, high reward guy. we wont need to dish out lots of money, he will add another dynamic guy to the offense, nothing to lose here, please get him. please please please.

p.s, we can use him this week vs Baltimore. imagine Marshall and moss on the outside and Bess in the slot. good luck d coordinators.
    This would have been a good statement when he was acquired from the Raiders. But not now. His play has diminshed and his career is on the downhill.

Besides, his heart is still in New England. If you watched his press conference yesterday he saluted Bill Belicheck and stated he missed those guys. He wanted to get paid as a Patriot.

I say no thanks to Randy Moss.
    Quote Quote  

9. -129
    Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dont forgot he is a big risk, if he doesn't want to be somewhere he simply won't put in any effort. McDaniels reunion in Denver might be his next destination. SD could use a WR for this week BIG time. Snyder wants everyone in Wash. Rams (especially), Raiders, and Seahawks could all use a WR as they are surprisingly all in the playoff hunt. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I think we will definitely put in a claim. Hopefully the 17 above us are scared off by him.

WELCOME
    Brandon Marshall, Karlos Dansby, Richie Incognito, Tim Dobbins
    Jared Odrick, Koa Misi, John Jerry, AJ Edds, Nolan Carroll, Reshad Jones, Chris McCoy, Austin Spitler

*major MMA supporter!!!!!*
    Quote Quote  

10. -130
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chicago
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    If Seattle is interested that puts Miami out of it.
    Moss can refuse to show up if Seattle signs him. At least according to PFT.
    I guess potential suitors will have to talk to him before hand to make him commit.
    I'm all for it, let's get Moss baby. Light a fire under his *** and watch the fireworks.
    Quote Quote