Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Ask Joe Fitz

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ask Joe Fitz

Whatsup guys, I been a registered member here for quite a while, but I have now just decided to become a habitual poster of the site. I am on a couple other sites under a different username (FinsWin), and I happen to be heavy into the Fantasy Football section of each of these sites. I'm not a professional, but I am pretty damn close, for somebody that just does it as a hobby. I have 2 money leagues, and lead the league in points in both of them, because of my great trading abilitiy and ability to pickup free agents right before they peak.

There is my introduction, now feel free to ask me anything, I will give you the best answer I can.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Q: Was LaGarrette Blount vs. Arizona a one-time stunt or will we see him be productive for TB as the season continues?

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Q2: QB to start Week 10 (my starter Rivers is on bye) - Garrard vs. Houston, Ryan vs. Baltimore, or Freeman vs. Carolina? I was leaning Garrard because of Houston's atrocious secondary.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overworkedirish View Post
    Q: Was LaGarrette Blount vs. Arizona a one-time stunt or will we see him be productive for TB as the season continues?
    I think Blount is the real deal, and he is going to continue to get 15+ carries a game. That will be good enough for a flex play weekly. If you watched the Tampa game on Sunday, you woulda seen him get consecutive GL carries, which is always what you want to see from your fantasy backs. I would hold on to Blount, and would start him versus Carolina this week. I am considering starting him over Roddy White or Brandon Marshall since I want to start TO vs Indy and those are my other 2 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by overworkedirish View Post
    Q2: QB to start Week 10 (my starter Rivers is on bye) - Garrard vs. Houston, Ryan vs. Baltimore, or Freeman vs. Carolina? I was leaning Garrard because of Houston's atrocious secondary.
    Josh Freeman is a legit play, each and every week. He has only scored less then 15 twice this year and last time he played Carolina he scored 19. Garrard is way to inconsistint for me to trust him over Freeman.
    Quote Quote