Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PoFo Members Football Sub-Forum

1. -41
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafiki View Post
    Oh hell no.

Why not he is better then all the QB's on our roster. He has both mobility and a cannon arm. He has played better as a starter then anyone we have since Marino. A new enviroment could give him a fresh perspetive and a new attitude. He is a top prospect if released.

Vick has found his home in philly and that is where he will stay
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    The Truth (I promise)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gem State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    How bout Michael Vick?
    I think he's a season-ending injury waiting to happen. You can run around like that in college and be fine.

To be honest, I don't think Henne is that bad and I don't think we can upgrade this offseason. 2012 draft will have a better QB selection, IMO. With the 2011 draft I would address the OL and RB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJNU2...eature=related
    2011 Boise State Football Preview Video!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    The Truth (I promise)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gem State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shula_guy View Post
    Why not he is better then all the QB's on our roster. He has both mobility and a cannon arm. He has played better as a starter then anyone we have since Marino. A new enviroment could give him a fresh perspetive and a new attitude. He is a top prospect if released.

Vick has found his home in philly and that is where he will stay
    He has a lot of quit in him. I don't believe he is a leader. To me he is like Culpepper part 2.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He has a lot of quit in him. I don't believe he is a leader. To me he is like Culpepper part 2.

I think a different coach could change that
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSE View Post
    agreed. Being a warrior isnt always the best thing. We got to think of him as an investment. This season is sadly over. Let him recoup, have surgery, and be ready for training camp
    Especially when you consider the fact that a shoulder is huge for O-linemen. If he gets a consistent problem he'll be ruined....Smiley comes to mind. That dude was a great guard, and a shoulder ruined him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan7 View Post
    How bout Michael Vick?

Vick isn't leaving Philly.

/Vick discussion...
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think he's a season-ending injury waiting to happen. You can run around like that in college and be fine.

To be honest, I don't think Henne is that bad and I don't think we can upgrade this offseason. 2012 draft will have a better QB selection, IMO. With the 2011 draft I would address the OL and RB.
    I disagree. I'd pull a Ditka and trade our entire draft for Luck. That kid is gonna be a star in the NFL. Then I'd spend mega bucks to get Mankins from NE. Boom problems solved. Mankins and Long on the left side, Berger( who despite all the idiots, has been one of the better C in the league this year) at C, Jerry/Incognito/Garner( whoever is best, my money would be on Garner) at RG and Carey or a good FA pick-up at RT. We have a good enough defense. We just need an explosive O. That line would dominate for years. Of course that would all be moot if Henning isn't fired...

I am still a Henne supporter. I think Henning could ruin Marino if he was his OC, so I want to give Henne time under a "real" OC. Barring that. I would throw the kitchen sink at drafting Luck.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    The Truth (I promise)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gem State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFan 13 View Post
    I disagree. I'd pull a Ditka and trade our entire draft for Luck. That kid is gonna be a star in the NFL. Then I'd spend mega bucks to get Mankins from NE. Boom problems solved. Mankins and Long on the left side, Berger( who despite all the idiots, has been one of the better C in the league this year) at C, Jerry/Incognito/Garner( whoever is best, my money would be on Garner) at RG and Carey or a good FA pick-up at RT. We have a good enough defense. We just need an explosive O. That line would dominate for years. Of course that would all be moot if Henning isn't fired...

I am still a Henne supporter. I think Henning could ruin Marino if he was his OC, so I want to give Henne time under a "real" OC. Barring that. I would throw the kitchen sink at drafting Luck.
    That's only if Luck declares. I'm not sure why he would stay, but a degree from Stanford is nothing to scoff at.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Smokey Mountains
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's only if Luck declares. I'm not sure why he would stay, but a degree from Stanford is nothing to scoff at.
    He'll definitely declare. This is the last year without a rookie wage scale. I would be shocked if he doesn't come out...He could lose 30+ million.....THAT is nothing to scoff at

Edit: If he comes out, he is the consensus top pick.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFan 13 View Post

Is he really worth our entire draft? I have never seen him play.
    Quote Quote