Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 353637383940

Thread: Official PoFo Members Football Sub-Forum

1. -391
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well that was interesting. Everyone on the mainboard is wanting to lick Ireland's genitals for the trade and pick he made. Ok, it was bold and intriguing I'll give him that but I'll wait to see how the rest of the draft and Jordan pan out before I become a believer in all that is Jeff Ireland. We're going to have to be creative in how we use him, especially for the first few seasons while he puts on weight.

It's bold and intriguing but because of the weird scheme fit, I can't call it good or bad at this point.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

2. -392
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Well that was interesting. Everyone on the mainboard is wanting to lick Ireland's genitals for the trade and pick he made. Ok, it was bold and intriguing I'll give him that but I'll wait to see how the rest of the draft and Jordan pan out before I become a believer in all that is Jeff Ireland. We're going to have to be creative in how we use him, especially for the first few seasons while he puts on weight.

It's bold and intriguing but because of the weird scheme fit, I can't call it good or bad at this point.

I'm with u but I didn't wanna rain on anyone's parade. Listen, I like the pick on the philosophical level. Outside of qb, a disruptive pass rusher maybe the second most important position so I'm cool with going in that direction. But I have no idea if this guy turns out to be aldon smith or mike mamula. So when I hear how Ireland is now great and awesome and one of the best gms in the league it makes me laugh when we haven't won one single game yet due to these moves. Not one game. Maybe the moves turn out to be gold, maybe they don't. All I do know is that we haven't had a winning season in 5 years. So while philosophically I like the approach, the actuality of it is still to be determined. What happens if Jordan busts? Is Ireland still a super awesome gm? I'm sure someone else will be to blame.

I said weeks ago exactly how people were gonna act on draft day and they are.
    Quote Quote  

3. -393
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, we have no idea how any of these new free agents and draft picks will turn out. And it may be just as likely that the dolphins get worse as it is they get better. But after a decade of knowing the Dolphins have no shot of making a serious playoff run, I am finally optimistic about this team.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote