Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 40 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PoFo Members Football Sub-Forum

1. -1
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

Official PoFo Members Football Sub-Forum

...but thank god for the sanity of the PoFo. The main forum is a damn clusterf*ck right now. I've never seen a fan base so fickle. So many fools there are rooting for the failure of our team just to make themselves look right. If we lose to the Titans with Penny in charge, this place is going to revolt. Looks like I'll exclusively be in here for the next few weeks...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't venture to the main forum very often for that very reason. It almost makes you yern for the end of free speech.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There was always going to be trouble by re-signing Pennington. Hopefully the situation ends up more like Vince Young and Kerry Collins and less Kurt Warner and Matt Leinart.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm all for Penny starting. Go Penny go!!!! I hope he gets his third comeback player of the year.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    ...but thank god for the sanity of the PoFo. The main forum is a damn clusterf*ck right now. I've never seen a fan base so fickle. So many fools there are rooting for the failure of our team just to make themselves look right. If we lose to the Titans with Penny in charge, this place is going to revolt. Looks like I'll exclusively be in here for the next few weeks...
    dude, i hear ya....i can hardly go in there without wanting to stab myself. i just want to win on sunday, i dont care about the stupid drama.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    dude, i hear ya....i can hardly go in there without wanting to stab myself. i just want to win on sunday, i dont care about the stupid drama.
    Finheaven is my home, end of discussion. However, I may need to find another board for football discussion until the season ends. The main forum is all complaining and fighting. I was able to put up with it because there would be the occasional post by CK or other high IQ posters that I found interesting and enlightening. Those are gone now, probably all chased off by the insanity. I don't wanna come here to see angry people b*tching about things they don't understand. I want smart conversation about football...
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny, I just went off in the main forum. I am so sick of the people that all they do is complain. I dont want to write the rest of the season off, not after 8 games. I look forward to the beginning of football season the day after the Super Bowl ends. I have gotten to the point where I need to find another Fins Forum, because I cannot take the negativity about the Fins. Who would think that the POFO was the place on here to come and relax.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeoilSeller View Post
    Funny, I just went off in the main forum. I am so sick of the people that all they do is complain. I dont want to write the rest of the season off, not after 8 games. I look forward to the beginning of football season the day after the Super Bowl ends. I have gotten to the point where I need to find another Fins Forum, because I cannot take the negativity about the Fins. Who would think that the POFO was the place on here to come and relax.
    Seriously, I couldn't agree more. The armchair GMs and coaches are overrunning the place. As much as we disagree and debate here, even as heated as it gets sometimes, at least there is still some semblance of rationality within it. I have an enormous amount of respect for almost everybody in this forum. I can't say the same about the main forum...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    People are frustrated and losing last Sunday really deflated peoples spirits. It is all the I told you so threads about the fins suck and they knew it all along that gets to me. Sure our team has problems but we are ironing them out and we have improved over the past few years. I'm pretty sure all the "fans" that are aggravating me are liberals (joke)
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They are a bunch of mouth breathers that is for sure. And I hate to say this, an mean no offense to our younger posters in the POFO, I have a feeling the average age of the bitchers is under 25.
    Quote Quote