Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PoFo Members Football Sub-Forum

1. -331
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ugh. I really hate loosing to the Jests. Especially a horrible Jests team.

And I don't care how many times I read it in the main forum. Dan Carpenter is not why we lost the game. That loss was on everyone, from Jeff Ireland down to the last active player.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

2. -332
    pofo mofo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That Arizona game is the first loss I have felt good about in a long time, actually i know exactly what other loss i felt this way after but i do not want to jinx Tannehill.

Hey, maybe i'm wrong, maybe i should be mad at the turnovers, but for whatever reason i am not, sure it would have been great to get the win, but god, THAT KID CAN PLAY!

Defensive line looked awesome, the team as a whole is so much better than i thought, Wake finally broke through and got his first sack (and then some), even though he had been getting quite a bit of pressures already.

Yep, although only 1-3, I can't help but think this is the start of something really good, i'm already talking to the wife about maybe getting down for a few days to see them play in person, it's been a long time.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Oh...and the Jets got CRUSHED, how much better can it get?
    Quote Quote  

3. -333
    pofo mofo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm one of those losers with an iPhone, not the 5, just the 4S, but with the new OS Siri will now give you NFL info, I asked her about 100 times what the score of the Jets game was, and enjoyed the different verbs she used to describe it, subjugated is my favorite one so far.
    Quote Quote  

4. -334
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan3411 View Post
    That Arizona game is the first loss I have felt good about in a long time, actually i know exactly what other loss i felt this way after but i do not want to jinx Tannehill.

Hey, maybe i'm wrong, maybe i should be mad at the turnovers, but for whatever reason i am not, sure it would have been great to get the win, but god, THAT KID CAN PLAY!

Defensive line looked awesome, the team as a whole is so much better than i thought, Wake finally broke through and got his first sack (and then some), even though he had been getting quite a bit of pressures already.

Yep, although only 1-3, I can't help but think this is the start of something really good, i'm already talking to the wife about maybe getting down for a few days to see them play in person, it's been a long time.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Oh...and the Jets got CRUSHED, how much better can it get?
    I agree Tannehill finally came out of his shell. I'm really looking forward to the Cinni game. I think we found our grove and have a good shot of winning. I feel a win streak coming on. Tannehill to Hartline will be one for the record books.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -335
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    I agree Tannehill finally came out of his shell. I'm really looking forward to the Cinni game. I think we found our grove and have a good shot of winning. I feel a win streak coming on. Tannehill to Hartline will be one for the record books.
    I've got tickets for Sunday. The wife and I are making the trek up I-71 to Cincinasty Sunday morning. I can't wait! The last time I saw the Fins live was the loss to the Falcons in the first game of the season a few years ago. We drove down to Atlanta for the loss...
    Quote Quote  

6. -336
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    I've got tickets for Sunday. The wife and I are making the trek up I-71 to Cincinasty Sunday morning. I can't wait! The last time I saw the Fins live was the loss to the Falcons in the first game of the season a few years ago. We drove down to Atlanta for the loss...
    I think you have a good chance to see a win. I'll be drinking a beer and yelling my a$$ off hoping you do.
    Quote Quote  

7. -337
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think you have a good chance to see a win. I'll be drinking a beer and yelling my a$$ off hoping you do.
    I'm thinking we'll get the W too. There's nothing scary about the Bengals. AJ Green is a talent but is similar to Fitzgerald and we've seen that before.
    Quote Quote  

8. -338
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hell Yeah Lou!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -339
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hell Yeah Lou!!!!!!!
    Great win. Plenty of Fin fans there too!

Bungal fans are...listless. I guess that's the term I would use. When we went into the victory formation, they all just started filing out of the stands quietly. No muss no fuss. It was strange.
    Quote Quote  

10. -340
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Great win. Plenty of Fin fans there too!

Bungal fans are...listless. I guess that's the term I would use. When we went into the victory formation, they all just started filing out of the stands quietly. No muss no fuss. It was strange.
    Defense was awesome. Holding Cinny to 2 FG's off those turnovers was huge. Tannehill played good and always seems to make great throws in every game. I bet when Carpenter missed yet another FG you probably started sweating right?? I'm glad you got to see a big win like that. Huge game for us.
    Quote Quote