Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PoFo Members Football Sub-Forum

1. -341
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Once we get Tannehill some receivers that can actually get separation, he is going to do some damage. That throw up the seam to Clay, off his back foot through 3 defenders almost made me spit up my beer. I think we have our QB boys...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -342
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Defense was awesome. Holding Cinny to 2 FG's off those turnovers was huge. Tannehill played good and always seems to make great throws in every game. I bet when Carpenter missed yet another FG you probably started sweating right?? I'm glad you got to see a big win like that. Huge game for us.
    When he missed that field goal, the first thing that popped into my head was "here we go again". Luckily that thought was unfounded in the end.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

3. -343
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Once we get Tannehill some receivers that can actually get separation, he is going to do some damage. That throw up the seam to Clay, off his back foot through 3 defenders almost made me spit up my beer. I think we have our QB boys...
    If we can just get anyone that can consistently win on the outside he will take a quantum leap forward. The kid extends plays so well, its insane. He made a couple of great throws on the move that we've been sorely lacking.
    Quote Quote  

4. -344
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill moves in the pocket like a vet. I love that he's always looking down the feild when he's on the run. Also, I can't remember a rookie QB who has relied less on his check downs. He stares down guys a little too much, but I think that's expected for a rookie.
    Quote Quote  

5. -345
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFinfan View Post
    Tannehill moves in the pocket like a vet. I love that he's always looking down the feild when he's on the run. Also, I can't remember a rookie QB who has relied less on his check downs. He stares down guys a little too much, but I think that's expected for a rookie.
    Yeah the game announcer was criticizing Tannehill for throwing downfield instead of checking down. I was like STFU. I love that the kid takes shots downfield.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

6. -346
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Yeah those 5 picks in the first 3 rounds next year will do wonders for Tannehill if we pick the right guys. At least a couple of WR's in the first 3 rounds would be nice. I still think we have a good shot for a winning record this year. But next year's team should be a lot better than now. I'm interested to see how Gaffney turns out once he gets the playbook down.
    Quote Quote  

7. -347
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Yeah the game announcer was criticizing Tannehill for throwing downfield instead of checking down. I was like STFU. I love that the kid takes shots downfield.
    It was Rich Dink&Dunk Gannon, what'd you expect?

Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

8. -348
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How bout them Dolphins????

What a great game. One for the history books. Watching Richie blow kisses goodbye was the best part. Love how our team played and the job Philbin did. Hope Tannehill is ready for Indy. If not I'm not to worried with Matt as qb. Our D is awesome!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -349
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great game! It's good to see us dominate special teams, I'm so used to it being to other way around. This Indi game coming up is a must win...1) They will be competing against us for a playoff spot. 2) We need to stock up on wins in the next 3 weeks, because Seattle, NE, & San Fran will not be kind to us.

If we win vs Indi, Tenn, Buff X 2, and Jacksonville that gives us 9 wins. In this horrible AFC conference, 9 actually might be enough, but 10 should be an automatic playoff spot. This means we would only need to take 1 win from Seattle, San Fran, or NE x 2.
    Quote Quote  

10. -350
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When I woke up this morning, the world just seemed more "right". My Cardinals beat the Cincinanti Bearcats to get the Keg of Nails back on Friday night and then the Fins curb stomp the Jests to complete weekend on Sunday. Yep, my cereal tasted a little sweeter this morning, I can tell you that.
    Quote Quote