Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I love Finheaven so much I want to spurt its babies out of my vajayjay!

1. -11
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Evaluating Henne's talent and play is just an opinion.. The numbers ands stats can get thrown back n forth until the cows come home, but the bottom line is the evaluating is still left up to your opinion.. and we all know its hard to prove your opinion.. So when Henne plays so poorly, there is some satisfaction that your opinion is right..
    Mr Ross.. you failed us!!!

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    People just need to get their anger out. We all love the Dolphins and want them to succeed. We are all sick of being mediocre for almost a decade now.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fire Morono!
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nawledge: your thoughtful, extended post will not change a thing.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    Im so sick and tired of this **** already. I live and die by this team, i root for every single player on this roster every sunday. Granted, Henne played badly today but it makes me sick that these so called "fans" are genuinely happy that Henne played bad just so they can say to the people who hoped for the best and defended Henne "i told you so." Im so sick of all the negativity from the same bunch of "fans." When we win and play good these same fans are nowhere to be seen.

Henne played like ****. I hate losing as much as anybody else but you guys all were hoping for Henne to fail. People who wanted john beck over him wanted him to fail from the start. All so you can say "i told you so?" Your a pathetic bunch. Of course Henne played bad today and hasnt been consistent all year but in no way shape or form am i happy about it like some of you.

And this isnt just referring to Henne. Its anyone who even has just one bad game. Anyone who drops a ball or two in one game. You want to run them out of town. They suck. We shouldve drafted this guy or that guy. This and that. You motherf*ckers are never happy and you never will be so idk what else to tell you. Im just so sick of the constant nitpicking, bickering and overall negativity. I swear to god it seems like some of you prefer the Dolphins to lose so you have something to b*tch about.

Im seriously contemplating leaving this site and joining somewhere else. I do like alot of the fans here like Nublar, Vaark, Finatic, CK and a bunch of other posters who actually know what the **** theyre talking about and dont just come on here to ***** and moan about ****. I come here to talk football not to constantly have to defend a guy because its not the guy you wanted them to draft.

Mostly everyone here knows the people im referring to...
    Bye don't let the door hit your vagina.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    look what this FO is doing, not only causing the locker room to seperate but the fan base as well. FIRE HENNING AND SPARANO NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Look we all bleed Aqua and Orange.What your seeing at Finheaven is years and years of frustration.The Fans here we all want the team to do well and when you look up and see the Jets and Patriots getting better every year and we just seem to stay the same or get worse.It hurts as a Dolphin fan to suffer in mediocrity.This is the place to vent are frustration.We have had years of nothing to get excited about from so call regime except for the 1st season of playoffs.Everything should have been looking up but instead poor drafting and free agent signings set this team back again.Parcels set this franchise back with his 1980's style of football that does not work in the Nfl anymore you can have a great defense but If you dont have a quarterback you are not going anywhere.He knew he made a mistake in drafting Henne thats why he bailed and let Tony and Jeff to be thrown under the bus.I am sorry to say but its clean house time we will be set back no matter what even if this regimes stays.So I say fresh new thinking is what is needed.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you're able to let your anger out at the "Motherf*ckers" here, but fans can't air out their anger on the play of the qb? That's not really fair, kinda one sided.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Proverbs 3:5-6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    look what this FO is doing, not only causing the locker room to seperate but the fan base as well. FIRE HENNING AND SPARANO NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree. The leadership isn't what it needs to be. Sparano and Henning gone in 2011. Let's do it.
    Show me the playoffs. No excuses!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fire Morono!
    Quote Quote