Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I love Finheaven so much I want to spurt its babies out of my vajayjay!

1. -21
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dangit fire someone! We got rid of Bonamego to send a message, so Sparano, u need to retire. Send a message! lol!
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am sick of people saying that I am happy because I can't ignore the truth
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    FIU - Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17PS4 ControllerDolphins Homer2013 Dolphins Logo
    I hate this place too. The moderators don't moderate and the divide between posters is as wide as ever.

Yet there's no other place we can go.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Henne sucks, I don't hate him just evaluate him

there is a difference
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When everybody was critizising John beck for three games on a 1-15 team i knew Henne was not any good from the get go seeing his lack of accuracy.

So im not happy, but you know what?? im not sad either, ive got tons of ignored users that bashed John beck to no end... and its so funny seeing them now...
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fire Henning!!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    look what this FO is doing, not only causing the locker room to seperate but the fan base as well. FIRE HENNING AND SPARANO NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is where my anger is directed!!!!
    Not the players (maybe one or two)or my Dolphin brethen(maybe a few of the newbies)
    But this F.O and coaching staff has got to go...
    We might have more talent on this team than we know....this staff isn't the one to get it out of them.
    Maybe Nolan can stay.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Mark my words, I'll get mine

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The title of this thread sums up my feeling of this board for about a year or two now. I only come here because I'm a dolphins fan and I like to see any news on the team or the like. But this board sucks now. The team is 6-6 and and from the feeling you get on this board you'd think the team was 0-12. Henne sucked today and the team played mediocre. The season might almost be mathematically over but I'm not one to say all this negative stuff. To all you haters and negative nancys GET THE **** OVER IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
    Writing good things about Zach Thomas is like writing good things about Jesus. I could write, but really every one knows.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    Im so sick and tired of this **** already. I live and die by this team, i root for every single player on this roster every sunday. Granted, Henne played badly today but it makes me sick that these so called "fans" are genuinely happy that Henne played bad just so they can say to the people who hoped for the best and defended Henne "i told you so." Im so sick of all the negativity from the same bunch of "fans." When we win and play good these same fans are nowhere to be seen.

Henne played like ****. I hate losing as much as anybody else but you guys all were hoping for Henne to fail. People who wanted john beck over him wanted him to fail from the start. All so you can say "i told you so?" Your a pathetic bunch. Of course Henne played bad today and hasnt been consistent all year but in no way shape or form am i happy about it like some of you.

And this isnt just referring to Henne. Its anyone who even has just one bad game. Anyone who drops a ball or two in one game. You want to run them out of town. They suck. We shouldve drafted this guy or that guy. This and that. You motherf*ckers are never happy and you never will be so idk what else to tell you. Im just so sick of the constant nitpicking, bickering and overall negativity. I swear to god it seems like some of you prefer the Dolphins to lose so you have something to b*tch about.

Im seriously contemplating leaving this site and joining somewhere else. I do like alot of the fans here like Nublar, Vaark, Finatic, CK and a bunch of other posters who actually know what the **** theyre talking about and dont just come on here to ***** and moan about ****. I come here to talk football not to constantly have to defend a guy because its not the guy you wanted them to draft.

Mostly everyone here knows the people im referring to...

Who will never be happy? Doesn't sound much like you're one to talk...

The bottom line is, you should've listened to the "morons" that tried to tell you Chad Henne wasn't very good in the first place.... which is REALLY what you're steaming about.

Stop being a blind homer and following every... single... scrub quarterback, incompetent coaching staff, and overrated front office that this organization brings in off a cliff like a sheep and you'll stop feeling so stupid all the time.

You seem to be under the assumption that being a "fan" means you have to be an idiot.... simply not the case...

If you live and die by THIS football team...... it's probably a good time take a look at your priorities, and/or find something a helluva lot more dependable to put your faith in or draw enjoyment in... it's not that serious... it's a football game.

Negativity on a message board isn't what the REAL issue is... the REAL issue is that folks like you take all this "fan" sh*t way too seriously. It's not negativity when it's the truth...

Sensible "fans" don't enjoy having a bunch of lollipop lickers pumping sunshine and nonsense up their a** constantly either... all they want is to see the Miami Dolphins do something right for a change and field a winning product... and go about it the RIGHT way..

If you can't handle differing opinions, or people willing to call it like they see it... perhaps football just isn't for you.. and certainly not the internet.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

**** Finheaven

**** OP and **** this team for letting down the fans year after year. **** us!? At least we ****ing care.
    john beck should be a Miami Dolphin.

On this night it was just the latest reminder that, for this franchise, it seems all the best moments are seen through the prism of the rearview, and ever-receding.
    - Greg Cote

Quote Quote