Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I love Finheaven so much I want to spurt its babies out of my vajayjay!

1. -41
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I wanna **** Ke$ha.
    Im not at all surprised.

Quote Quote  

2. -42
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam First View Post
    I hate this place too. The moderators don't moderate and the divide between posters is as wide as ever.

Yet there's no other place we can go.
    How are we supposed to moderate in your opinion? Not asking to be a dick, just curious. I think we do a pretty good job. People always want to blame the mods for allowing a thread to stay up if they dont agree with it or think its negative, but we just arent going to shut those down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Im not going to delete a post because I think the opinion is wrong.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Take that!!
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I wanna **** Ke$ha.
    Meh, she's not that great.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    im only in this thread cuz i was looking at my infractions and i got one for the cursing and i decided to look back at it but...

Bullsh*t... the only time people like the OP show up is to ***** and complain about the fans bitching and complaining...
    you got to be kidding me bro...i only come here to complain about the fans bitching and complaining? lol ok

The OPs post is simply the stage that comes after denial......anger. He is just taking out the fact that not only does our team blow because our QB is pathetic, but that he was completely suckered in by the morons running this team right now. AGAIN. He probably believed in all the other scrub QBs that have come before Henne and after Marino. So he is simply taking it out on posters who have known Henne blows for sometime now.
    and i wasnt in denial about anything. I never had any emotional investment in Henne, only hoped for the best and kept out hope that he could maybe develop into a pretty good QB. Obviously its clear Henne wasnt what we had hoped he would be but the original post was about the people who come out the woodwork when Henne has a really bad game and all the Henne sucks threads. Does everybody need to make their own Henne sucks thread? cant they just post in your 25 threads already made to b*tch about him?

Those posters FINALLY are starting to realize it. Problem is, they simply dont want to admit they were fools and their last resort of having to deny reality is to get angry and throw a shoe at the people who have been ready to move on for a while now. Basically, they are handling it like 7 year olds. 7 year olds who cant spell knowledge. Maybe if they could spell knowledge, it would be the first step in actually getting some.
    and good one about the user name

How are we supposed to moderate in your opinion? Not asking to be a dick, just curious. I think we do a pretty good job. People always want to blame the mods for allowing a thread to stay up if they dont agree with it or think its negative, but we just arent going to shut those down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Im not going to delete a post because I think the opinion is wrong.
    I think...for example...around 4 or 5 o clock on a sunday after the game when the 20 or 30 "Chad Henne sucks" threads pop up that they should all be merged into one. No need for 20-30 threads for people to b*tch about the guy, merge them all into one and let them go to town. I dont think a thread should be deleted because it doesnt match your opinion or the majorities opinion or whatever it may be. But i think if people want to b*tch about Chad Henne do it in one of the threads that are already created to do so.

I dont mind when it comes to some other things where someone will create their own thread about something that is already created but the Chad Henne threads get out of hand and really take up the forum(especially after a game).
    Quote Quote