Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Need DBs with hands

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Need DBs with hands

Who leads our team in interceptions? He's no longer with the team. Take a look at McCourty tonight for the Pats. Just picked off buttfumble for his 6th INT. And he's a rookie.

What are our guys doing out there? Nolan Carroll really blew it yesterday. Sean Smith blew that Baltimore game, which would've changed the entire dynamic of that one if he returns that INT for 6. Clemons has dropped a ton of INTs.

So this regime has also failed in finding playmakers in the secondary. Good to know.
    Matt Ryan should be a Miami Dolphin.

On this night it was just the latest reminder that, for this franchise, it seems all the best moments are seen through the prism of the rearview, and ever-receding.
    - Greg Cote

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finnns2000 View Post
    Who leads our team in interceptions? He's no longer with the team. Take a look at McCourty tonight for the Pats. Just picked off buttfumble for his 6th INT. And he's a rookie.

What are our guys doing out there? Nolan Carroll really blew it yesterday. Sean Smith blew that Baltimore game, which would've changed the entire dynamic of that one if he returns that INT for 6. Clemons has dropped a ton of INTs.

So this regime has also failed in finding playmakers in the secondary. Good to know.
    We get it man. We're not the Patriots, message received.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    bro our team sucks. Why you think Wlker was jealous of the NE sideline. I'd do anything to play for a team like that myself instead of this POS team.

NE can make ****ty players into very good players. Miami needs great players to look decent.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    bro our team sucks. Why you think Wlker was jealous of the NE sideline. I'd do anything to play for a team like that myself instead of this POS team.

NE can make ****ty players into very good players. Miami needs great players to look decent.
    Yep. We really, really need to fire Spawanny and Ireland. Need a serious overhaul on offense and a couple of playmakers on defense besides Wake and Dansby.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And I want to add that maybe Reshad Jones will become that guy but the other 3 young guys in the secondary do not create turnovers.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree, we dont have anyone on the defense that makes plays......the pats defense is not that good but they make plays and they get better each week.....our D is good but we dont make plays, no one on the defense can catch......if we caught just half of the int we dropped we would have at least two more wins.....
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jvw View Post
    I agree, we dont have anyone on the defense that makes plays......the pats defense is not that good but they make plays and they get better each week.....our D is good but we dont make plays, no one on the defense can catch......if we caught just half of the int we dropped we would have at least two more wins.....
    Fully agreed. The interceptions have been gift wrapped for this secondary and they cannot capitalize. That is on talent. I see teams taking advantage of Henne every week, but we drop INTs like they are porcupines.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    damn imagine if we would have picked off those two passes. We'd be 8-4, 6-4 in conference and one game behind the jets with the NY game coming up
    Quote Quote