Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few facts forJests fans/Let the Jests bashing begin!

1. -1
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo

A few facts forJests fans/Let the Jests bashing begin!

1) Phins >>>>>> Jests

And dont give me that 9-4 vs 7-6 bs for 2 reasons............

A) The Jets greased out wins vs. garb teams like 4 of 5 weeks. If they lose just 2 of those 4, the teams have the same record

and B) in 2 weeks, both teams could very likely be 9-6. Phins have 2 home games vs. Bills and Lions. Jets play at Chicago and Pittsburgh. Good luck with that.

The Jests are nothing but luck boxes. They are the worst 9-4 team ever. They ****ing blow. Both teams blow and have hot garbage at QB. The phins have a much better D. The Jests are lucky they greased out the first matchup or it would be pure ownage by the phins.

Jests.......watch out for the Bolts, Jags, Colts, Phins, and Chiefs all having 9 wins going into the last week. You will be fighting for your playoff lives. But, we all know the Jets will go nowhere if they do get in. Its all pats, ravens, and Steelers in the AFC. Well, really its all Pats. Brady Vs john beck in the bowl.

Junc and WSW......eat ****. I told you the Jets would blow this year. If they didnt grease out a bunch of miracle wins vs. garbage teams, they wouldnt even be .500 right now.

**** the Jets !!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    first off let me start by saying great post and i hope this is a night where all fin fans, although our offense ****in sucks and is very worriesome, we can all enjoy and join together in bashing those ******* jets.

ok, **** the jets. hardcore **** them. **** rex ryan, **** that douchebag coach who tripped nolan caroll on the sidelines, may he burn in hell,and **** the whole jet orginzation. nothing but a bunch of ****ers.

the jets, as every dolphin fan on this site has stated would start to collapse in december vs the pats, and we were all met with responses from jet fans with things such as u r ****in idiots, u guys r clueless etc. well jet fans , who the **** is right now? u havent score a offensive td in 8 qtrs, and guess what? u guys go to pittsburgh next week with a 415 pm kickoff. game time temparature should be in the high 20s with windchills in the single digits at kickoff prob. good luck with scoring their, and more importantly winning. u guys r so ****in doomed.

we warned u, and now u guys r getting what u deserve. the real jets have finally showed up, and although our offense sucks majorly, urs isnt to much better. the difference is our defense is better then urs. u r lucky sean smith didnt catch one of the five ints he should of had.

we have cam wake, u dont. u guys ****in suck. enjoy sanchez for the next god knows how many years. i hope u guys enjoyed henne today, bc next time we play u guys, we will be fielding a real qb, so no more henne for u guys.

o ya, jets ****in blow.

wv, u would love to be living in ny right now for this moment. listening to jets postgame live is priceless. they are in utter chaos, ryan is as down as ever, and its only the beggining. tomorrow joe benigno if u can stream wfan its a must listen to, he is going to rip the jets into shreds.

i know u listen to francesa, that should be fun.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is that 4 out of 5 I hear?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    **** you Junction, **** you WSW and **** off telling me not to cheer injuries on my rep when your staff causes them and finally ****ing die Fireman ****! I hope next time you are acting like king Kong on that rail you fall off and land on your ugly ****ing head! I think JT was going to cry!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    J E T S suck suck suck. 4 of out 5 beitches.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    like last year, when the jets, from games 2-14, beat teams with a cumulative .293 winning record at the time they played them, and then caught Cinci, already a dead team walking that's even worse this year despite some "upgrades" they've been doing it like a HOudini illusion - with smoke, mirrors and a horseshoe up Rex's azz. They're a good team fersure with another QB who sucks (shoulda stayed where they were and took Josh Freeman, a money QB), but realistically they're as close to SB quality as Tera Patrick is to virginity.

"geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish
    the tanny/sanchez days were here again" > Darksider, Jetnation

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wasn't it just two weeks ago Ryan said, "We're just two heavyweight fighters." When he was talking about the pats? Boy have the tables turned. I would love for their inept offense play the steelers. Good luck with that one.
    Prov 3:6
    : in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    paging tgg member and coward jet fan ukilledkenny, a member who was on here spewing bull **** and bashing me about how bad my predictions were that the jets would collapse in december, and coincidentally he has not been seen since the jets lost to the pats, but was here after they beat the lions, browns, and texans. comeback u coward.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Juck the Fets

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins LogoTannehill 17
    The CRASH and BURN continues. Keep the free fall going next weekend Steelers!!

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    **** the jets!
    Quote Quote