Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: relevant

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

relevant

This site shows how irrelevant the Miami Dolphins have become. There isn't even a good thing to argue about anymore. Maybe that will change after next week when things start to happen. Perhaps it is more about there is still a week to go. But man oh man, has it become sad or what? Please let there be some major changes.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Finland View Post
    This site shows how irrelevant the Miami Dolphins have become. There isn't even a good thing to argue about anymore. Maybe that will change after next week when things start to happen. Perhaps it is more about there is still a week to go. But man oh man, has it become sad or what? Please let there be some major changes.
    You are right. Now it's just "I support Sparano" and "I don't." A battle between two views. Or it's a negative thread about how we suck, how a player sucks, or something a long the lines of that. I've never seen a positive playoff thread in this forum. Mainly because the Dolphins have only been to the playoffs two times in 10 years and both times were blowouts. We're very desperate for winning team.

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hasta La Vista, Tony

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jax.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The positive posts are very few. We've been waiting for positivity. Wake is good, the defense in general is very good. I think Fin fans are waiting for something exciting. We have had nothing to be excited about. It would be nice to string a few wins together. Other teams go three four games with wins. Our QB is inconsistent. That's one of the more exciting positions on the field. We all want to be excited, but there's not much here. Hell, most of us are excited that TS is leaving.
    Quote Quote