Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: A Realization

1. -1
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

A Realization

I can not think of a single Dolphin player that I hated more than Jay Feidler, as it was not his fault as much as it was Wanny's inability to see that he was not an NFL starting QB. It was more painful because our defense was stout and always has a solid running game during his tenure. This was so true Damon Huard was able to post a 5-1 record with Jay's team.

What I am getting at, and keep in mind I have a Henne jersey and after the Bills' game I told a friend if someone like Gruden came in to coach him(won a super bowl with Dilfer and made Gannon an MVP) he could still be our franchise qb. Jay never did what Chad did in the Detroit and Cleavland game. Yes, he threw INTs that were awful and kept us out of games, but he never threw picks in the final 2 minutes of a tied game in side his own 30 that were returned for a TD and to the two yard line that resulted in the game winning FG. Chad also could not complete one pass with 2 minutes to go trailing by a point to the Stealers. Like I said I hated Jay like no other, but he never had the luxury of Jake Long and Brandon Marshal.

If you look in the rear view mirror only one QB in my memory has ever cost us this team so much, and that was Ray Lucas. It was obvious Ray cost us 3 games in 2002 witch kept us out of the playoffs. Henne's bone headed INTs and ridiculous use of time outs cost us the at least the Browns, Lions, and Bills. games that again kept us out of the playoffs. This is a very disturbing realization for me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, Ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Welcome to the club... watch NFL Playbook this week on NFL Network. Baldinger breaks down tape from the Lions game; I always thought he was bad but you must see this to appreciate exactly how bad this guy is.

He is absolutely horrible.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    For all the hate people have on Fiedler he was our QB of 2 back to back 11-5 teams. I would take Fiedler 10 of 10 times if I was gauranteed an 11-5 average every year.
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
    For all the hate people have on Fiedler he was our QB of 2 back to back 11-5 teams. I would take Fiedler 10 of 10 times if I was gauranteed an 11-5 average every year.
    Chubbs
    Totally agree...That's how bad this Retard QB is that we wish that we still had Fiedler. It's unbelievebale how far we have fallen!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    provethemselves I know it seemed like we just threw Beck into a game in which he want ready to play yet. I would take Frerotte and Sage over most of these other backs and I wa sdisapointed that Trent Green and Daunte Culpper didnt work out for i was really hoping for a breakthrough.
    Quote Quote