Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh

I'm told Steve Ross is expected to be at the Orange Bowl tonight, where he'll have a good look at a Jim Harbaugh-led team. Hmmm.

Source also says no decision on Ireland/Sparano is expected until Tuesday at the earliest
    www.twitter.com/MikeBerardino
    Last edited by FinAtic8480; 01-03-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Interesting.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    This Is My House

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry to the Sparano lovers. It's going either way here.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is why the media CANNOT be trusted and has ZERO idea what they think they know and have ZERO credibility...

First there is a report saying Stephen Ross call Meeting with Sparano "Productive", feeling is Sparano stays and three minutes later there is a new report saying, Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh.

Its seriously all BS and at this point anyone not named Stephen Ross knows absolutely nothing! The "reporting" has really gotten old and stale.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arlington, Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Although the meeting was called "productive" by Ross, there has been no evidence that shows Sparano/Ireland will stay or not. EVERYTHING is just speculation at this point and everyone on here just needs to be patient.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think it's going wind down to Harbaugh wanting the job or not, Sparano is plan B.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Tony Jabroni

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver.BC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    these threads are getting ridiculous. seriously. merge into one big rumour mill i really dont know thread.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Tony Jabroni

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver.BC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    this is why the media CANNOT be trusted and has ZERO idea what they think they know and have ZERO credibility...

First there is a report saying Stephen Ross call Meeting with Sparano "Productive", feeling is Sparano stays and three minutes later there is a new report saying, Speculation: Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Attending Orange Bowl to scout Jim Harbaugh.

Its seriously all BS and at this point anyone not named Stephen Ross knows absolutely nothing! The "reporting" has really gotten old and stale.

what a joke huh? Nublar says sparano is staying and uses Mort as one of the people connected to Ross. then Mort says Miami is interested in Harbaugh. downright laughable for what passes as journalism these days.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ross better be careful how he plays this. if he fires Sparano, he can't just call Harbaugh and say "Hey Jim, come coach my team."
    He has to follow the guidelines of the Rooney rule, and interview minority coaching candidates as well.

He could have a problem if those candidates feel that the interviews are a joke, and he plans on hiring Harbaugh anyways.
    I'm not saying the league would take draft picks from us, but don't be surprised if we get some negative media coverage.
    Huizienga played games with the Rooney Rule when he hired Saban, so the league office could be keeping an eye on us if we fire Sparano.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calabasas, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm bettin' he's there to see what the stadium looks/sounds like when all the seats are filled!! cause they won't be when he says what i think he's thinkin' of saying.
    Quote Quote