Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor: Owner Stephen Ross is in Jerry Jones Mode, Ross & Harbaugh meeting goes great

1. -21
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinfan99 View Post
    I would like to see Tony return but it's not up to me sooooooooo maybe we do fire him and Harbaugh does not leave Stanford where does that leave us then? Who else would be on the list of HC that you would like to see?
    What exactly has he done to even warrant a 4th season has head coach? Read Ricky's comments and then reevaluate your stance.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    what have we learned this past week? dont believe any story unless it comes from a dolphin employee.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub561 View Post
    Im not going to Lie.....Im pretty turned on right now....

thats funny ****..lol honestly i would rather keep the coach we have now.. but i will be happy with what ever we do as long as it gets more wins,division titles and super bowls
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    Come on Man! I have been hooking you guys up all week. Don't act like these stories are new :o)
    Don't get me wrong, I love when you report news but this one came up false so I'm not gonna get my hopes up yet:

"All signs point to Sparano & Ireland both being let go by tomorrow morning"

http://www.finheaven.com/show...post1063755534
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Phin DieHard!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You Da Man!! Thanks for the info! This is good news. I am glad to see Ross values Nolan so much. It would be critical if they do bring in JH for him to have a guy like Nolan to run the D side. Ireland has made some good and bad moves. Th eproblem is with BP around you never knew whose move it really was. PWhite for ex: I have to believe that was BP's call.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    thank you

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    nashville,TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    luck luck luck luck luck trade it all to get him i dont care luck luck luck luck pleeeeeeeeease
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    What exactly has he done to even warrant a 4th season has head coach? Read Ricky's comments and then reevaluate your stance.
    After reading Ricky's comments I have a new outlook on Sparano. Ricky has been through this entire thing before with Wanny and if he is ready to bail on the Fins because of Sparano and his conservative game planning I trust his judgement. I feel the rest of the quotes we are getting are just lip speak and if Sparano is replaced we will get the real info on what the players think. I don't however want our new coach (if one is hired )to get rid of Ireland or Nolan. Ireland is well respected througout the league has a personal man/scout and I really want to see what he can do without Parcells looking over his shoulder. Nolan has already turned our D around so losing him would definitely suck. I suppose the worst outcome would be us keeping Sparano with him having to find a new OC. Hopefully he would bring in one with as much talent and vision as Nolan and lets him do likewise/do his own gameplanning/game day calls without any imput. Then he could still be what he is today, a fist-pumping, pom pom waiving, sidelines cheerleader with HC as his title.
    When I die I want to hire the Miami Dolphin's to be my pallbearers so they can let me down one last time.

Quote Quote  

8. -28
    It's a trap!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ross needs to sign him. we need to get rid of morano and henning.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeavean VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto, On. Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not a van fan of posts that start off by saying "My source tells me"... why would they tell you anything in confidence when you come here and blab it all over?

Why do you have "sources" when guys who get locker room credentials can't?

If you're this good you should be a reporter instead of pumping gas.

Any one of us could start a thread like this. Mine would like.. "A friend of my brother has a sister who is dating the cousin of someone who went to school with the bother of Ross"..

All speculation...

It takes discipline to not formulate opinions about something WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Lifelong Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Minneapolis MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianfishfan View Post
    I'm not a van fan of posts that start off by saying "My source tells me"... why would they tell you anything in confidence when you come here and blab it all over?

Why do you have "sources" when guys who get locker room credentials can't?

If you're this good you should be a reporter instead of pumping gas.

Any one of us could start a thread like this. Mine would like.. "A friend of my brother has a sister who is dating the cousin of someone who went to school with the bother of Ross"..

All speculation...
    You do realize that some of the posters on this sight have close personal relationships with people working in the Dolphins orginization. I'm not saying I'm one of them but I definitely know a few of them do. Sure what we get from them is heresay that trickles through the organization but some of the times, heck alot of the time the info is spot on. I for one living 1800 miles away am thankful for any spec of info we can get on the situation at this time. Especially something that doesn't come from the major new source BSPN.
    Quote Quote