Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: thats it im done, gone to New England cause if u cant beat em join em'

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by papahotel View Post
    Man everything you said was very true and i have tried to not let it get to me like this but i cant help it, i mean i know we all have devoted and sacrificed our time and hard earned money for them and they constantly make decisions like this? and it hurts my heart bc im a die hard and i know im not alone in how i feel and why i have to keep asking myself why do u keep doing this year after year? our fanbase has changed so much over the past 10 years, owner obviously has no clue period, ricky and ronnie gone (ricky 4 sure), no QB its just another chapter in the book of dolphin blunders.
    So what happens next year if the Fins sign Gruden and go 11-5 and Brady is injured again and the Pats go 9-6?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    my whole family is from new England and I could easily Jump ship like you, however I was born in Miami these last 11 years have been tough on me but then I started coaching high school football and realized I have nothing to do with whether the phins win or lose so I can't stress over it like I use too, however I still do. I'm moving out of Florida next Tuesday to move to Denver I could easily become a broncos fan but I wont because deep down I know that, WHEN we win The Super Bowl it will feel all the more great because I was a fan Through all the good times and the extremely ****ty times. Im proud to be a dolphins fan man, no matter what! Go PHINS
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Playoffs? Playoffs?!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Mexico City, Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks

thats it im done, gone to New England cause if u cant beat em join em'

Yeah, weak excuse with the BP thing. I have about a thousand ailments (and Lord knows this team exacerbates a few of them) but I'd rather quit football altogether than being a Pats fan. And this is from a guy who once quit the Packers for the new local team (that would be us).

Good riddance.

Looking forward, yet again...
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fact of the matter is that New England will be a dynasty for as long as Brady is QB. The Pats have 18 draft picks in the upcoming draft. There is no hope.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is thia thread serious ffs. You can't just dump the team you follow, and follow another more successful one, unless you never truely loved them in the first place.

No one is happy tonight, except some short arsed fist pumping, play not to lose (but still lose) jersey guy that wears sunglasses in night clubs. But walking away just isn't an option for any true fan.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan View Post
    I don't mind you being pissed, but don't become a NE fan.
    If you like the game of football you have to like NE somewhat anyway. You have to at least respect them, or you are just an idiot.
    It's time to be successful Coach Philbin. Have you decided what you should master yet? It's time to step up Mr. Tannehill, you're starting year three too.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Five Time Champion

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elizabeth City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i know im the target because this is my thread but look around at all the other people singing the same tune! we r all hurt and sometimes one of us says enough. dont be mad at me for doing this be happy for me its kinda like a funeral! haha
    We'll Never Know!
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Save a seat on that bandwagon for me, I may be joining you depending on what happens with the OC.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Five Time Champion

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elizabeth City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie View Post
    Is thia thread serious ffs. You can't just dump the team you follow, and follow another more successful one, unless you never truely loved them in the first place.

No one is happy tonight, except some short arsed fist pumping, play not to lose (but still lose) jersey guy that wears sunglasses in night clubs. But walking away just isn't an option for any true fan.

I can tell ur a real fan and honestly man i have always liked what the pats have done staff wise, player wise and playcall wise yes we all hated them but inside we all envied them to!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Five Time Champion

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elizabeth City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjianz View Post
    Save a seat on that bandwagon for me, I may be joining you depending on what happens with the OC.
    U got it man!lol
    Quote Quote