Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: thats it im done, gone to New England cause if u cant beat em join em'

1. -41
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ATX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have a heard time believing you're such a big Phins fan that you're blood pressure goes up, however you leave them for a division rival.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Dan THE MAN Marino

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Bedford, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i live in New England and have been a dolphins fan since i was 3 and will until the day i die. I swear to you i never seen a pats fan before 2001 besides my mother. They are all fair weather fans just like they all jumped on the Celtics and Red Sox bandwagon. Growing up all i saw was Cowboys, Lakers, and Yankees Jerseys. Which is why i hate the pats even more then i probably should cause all the fans are fair weather bandwagon jumpers who will disappear once belichick and Brady are gone
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At the end of the day, it's just a game; do what makes you happy.

That said, I can relate to the disappointment. I can't relate to actually jumping ship. But, I also can't relate to finding fat chicks attractive, and tons of people are very happy chubby chasers.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by papahotel View Post
    I just can't keep hopeing we one day do things like the pats, its to much stress on me and the direction of this club is turning into something like the ringling brothers circus it stinks to do this but welker did and he hasn't stopped smileing. I will always remember the few awsome moments as a fan and wish u all that stay the best and please don't bad mouth me for this, it truely comes down to my quality of life and how this team has affected my health (blood pressure) its just the pats do everything I wish the finz would do in all aspects of the team goes.
    what a laugh. charade. c ya!
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    drowning in a sea of pointless *ussy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anyone who wants to leave just go. I wouldn't care if I had an artificial heart I would still cheer for the pathetic Phins. I have no other NFL team that I "kinda" like. It's the Phins or nothin and to any other "fan" that's taken the time to register here if you are not that much of a Phins fan why bother coming here at all.

Also I hate the Jets and I do mean HATE the Jets and I hate the Bills. The Pats I am sick of but I look at them with envy and awe. Personally I don't think anyone has done as good a job running an NFL franchise as Belichick. He's the total package when it comes to running an NFL team...he's a great tactician on gameday...he's great at personnel and knowing when to get rid of aging players and acquire draft picks for them. As for his cheating, I don't care this guy will do anything to win and that's what I want from a Head Coach. I only wish the Phins would hire a coach with the gonads of Belichick
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    A very famous spit

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I watch the Dolphins and cheer for them and read about them and write about them because it's just what I like to do.

Sports are cyclical.

There will come a time when Buffalo rules our division again.

When the Dolphins are perennial contenders for Super Bowls.

We haven't been that far off. Just one decision here and there. Just one Brees over a Culpepper.

To the poster above that loved Pennington. It's because he was the best Qb we've had since Marino. We haven't had anyone here that actually wanted to attempt to build a team around a Qb. To make that a priority. Shula was the last to do it with Marino. Someone will do it again. It may be Ireland yet.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by papahotel View Post
    I just can't keep hopeing we one day do things like the pats, its to much stress on me and the direction of this club is turning into something like the ringling brothers circus it stinks to do this but welker did and he hasn't stopped smileing. I will always remember the few awsome moments as a fan and wish u all that stay the best and please don't bad mouth me for this, it truely comes down to my quality of life and how this team has affected my health (blood pressure) its just the pats do everything I wish the finz would do in all aspects of the team goes.
    Bye Bye, if you can switch teams so quickly you never were a fan.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Another thought: if you want to root for a perfectly run football team, why not choose the Steelers instead of New England? That way you won't have to root against the Fins at least twice every year and you can save some face here.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan40353 View Post
    I've been a Phin Fan for over 27 years. And if you do the math, you'll understand why. Yep Dan the Man.

And as I leave, I do want to share the 2 proudest memories I've ever had as a Dolphins fan: Ricky's return and every moment Chad Pennington played for our team. Ricky Williams has proven to be a man. And Chad Pennington has proven that courage and integrity do exist. Watching these two men overcome their struggles to play a game I once loved has stuck with me more as a person than as a fan.
    Sounds like you've been a fan for 7 years rather than 27 if those are your fondest memories of the team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Swansea, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKev View Post
    i live in New England and have been a dolphins fan since i was 3 and will until the day i die. I swear to you i never seen a pats fan before 2001 besides my mother. They are all fair weather fans just like they all jumped on the Celtics and Red Sox bandwagon. Growing up all i saw was Cowboys, Lakers, and Yankees Jerseys. Which is why i hate the pats even more then i probably should cause all the fans are fair weather bandwagon jumpers who will disappear once belichick and Brady are gone
    100% True. I may be able to remember it more than you since I am 10 years older but 90% of the people are fair weather fans. The only team up here you don't see that with is the Red Sox. Pats fans are the Yankee fans of the NFL. It's awful.
    Quote Quote