All signs said Sparano had to go:
1. PLayers stop playing hard for him
2. Plays not to lose (lost too many game as a result)
3. Team lacks speed, guess who picks the players
4. Tired of a cheer leader on the side line
5. Doesn't overide bad play calling
I for one hope for a lock out next year. I won't renew NFL Sunday Ticket to watch a Sparano coached team - three years has been too much.
I hope Ross likes empty stadiums, low season ticket sales, and a losing season again. Ross had another choice, all he had to do was promote Mike Nolan to HC.