I am not a big fan of these but it is a long offseason and why not tjo kill some time and get some conversations and debates giong.
1) Sign a LG and my #1 would be Mankins. Were he to decline I am going after Nicks and Dahl together to see who I can get for the better value.
2) I am going hard after Kalil. He is going to be my Center.
3) Jacoby Jones WR. Say hello to our new #2, our new KR and PR and hello to our new deep threat with size mind you.
THis can honestly already help us move up the top in ranking and be enough of a boost to get somewhere wiht a new OC.
If Ross is down with his SHIET and willing to shell out due to what a disaster he created knowing there needs to be a big splash to win big I am looking at 2 guys.
1) Bradshaw RB. Yes, you guys say he fumbled but I'd live with those 4 fumbles a year for 8 TD especially a home run hitter.
2) if he is too much I am going for Bush from Oakland. The man is beast mode and I would take him and draft a cut back home run hitter like Hunter or Devine since Hunter may creep into late RD 1 early RD 2.
You know whats next, this FA set us up to salvage picks here and there and I am giong all in for Gabbert if he reaches outside of top 5. If not, I am going for Newton or Weeden, hands down they are my guys to lead this team next year.
You may say this is expensive this is that but if you look at my history of FA picks I have generally been accurate and $$ is tehre to spend.
the only top $$ is Mankins.
This team can get Jacoby for prob 10-14 mill guaranteed, Bush for prob the same range, BShaw probably around 17-25 mill guaranteed, Kalil prob in the 17-23 guar range. I think tahts why if Mankin doesn't fall through a guy like Dahl is our next best option to spend prob 20 mill guarnteed on him and the other 20 you prob save from the Mankins deal into a guy like Shaw or Kalil.