Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Fart Stories

1. -11
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Back when I was in high school, My class and I were on a field trip to a nature sight. I ripped an SBD, Figued no would smell it. Kid in front of my started laughing his *** off. He goes you know how bad that smells and your outside right? I think I killed off some wild life that day.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    My personal favorite is when the "little *******s" simply won't stop acting like tards in my class ... it's time to carpet bomb entire sections of my classroom with SBD's. The best part is, they blame each other.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

3. -13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    The whole SBD "crop dusting" is also fun to do at random times in bars. Just get up to go to the bathroom, then hatch your anal revenge while returning the long way to your barstool. Have a seat and watch the fun unfold (with an uninterested expression, of course)
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    My personal favorite is when the "little *******s" simply won't stop acting like tards in my class ... it's time to carpet bomb entire sections of my classroom with SBD's. The best part is, they blame each other.
    Ladies and Gentleman, this is a guy that is educating the future of West Virginia. Think about that for a second.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    i have some queef stories...those are better

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman, this is a guy that is educating the future of West Virginia. Think about that for a second.
    Not a bad thing, One of things I was going to add to the "something to complain about thread" Was teachers who are ******* need to get a new job or die. I am sure you had teacher like that before he was always condescending to you? Who made you feel like a piece of garbage because you didnt do your homework? Basically said you would amount to nothing because you were not interested in their class? Yea, we need less of those kinds of teachers and we need more teachers who are down to earth and have fun in class.I get the impression that Bumpus is the cool teacher. What you do/did in high school will not decide how the rest of your life goes.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    Not a bad thing, One of things I was going to add to the "something to complain about thread" Was teachers who are ******* need to get a new job or die. I am sure you had teacher like that before he was always condescending to you? Who made you feel like a piece of garbage because you didnt do your homework? Basically said you would amount to nothing because you were not interested in their class? Yea, we need less of those kinds of teachers and we need more teachers who are down to earth and have fun in class.I get the impression that Bumpus is the cool teacher. What you do/did in high school will not decide how the rest of your life goes.
    Yes.... Yes, as a matter of fact I did. Excuse me, I have something I need to rant about.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Poconos Phinatic!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Poconos, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    did any of you guys ever get a boner during class and then get called up to the chalkboard? I have, lol
    Quote Quote  

9. -19

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse View Post
    Before you judge, walk a mile in my shoes brother!
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    IMO, the biggest challenge in teaching is making the **** interesting to teenagers.

Take yesterday for example ...

I was trying to explain how improvements in transportation equated to population growth for a given area. (yawn, right???)

Here's what 'ol Bump did:

Class, did you know that the National Road (US Route 40) was not supposed to go through Wheeling? It was supposed to go through Wellsburg. The reason it went through here (here being directly past our school - w/in sight of Shepherd Hall) was because of Lydia Boggs-Shepherd.

You see class, Lydia Boggs-Shepherd was the trophy wife of Moses Shepherd. And, what Lydia wanted, Lydia got. 'Ol Moses was a rich, powerful, influential man with like minded friends. One of these friends was a man by the name of Henry Clay ... US Senator Henry Clay. (more on that later)

Lydia wanted a country estate. She wanted to be able to host lavish parties for all of her new found friends. The only problem - her brand new 1800's estate was located way out on the frontier. There was no easy route there. The National Rd. was under the initial phases of construction, and it's Ohio River terminus was within 30 miles of her new home.

Lydia decided to use her "feminine charms" on Henry Clay to "convince" him to alter the route of this important new transportation artery so that it would pass directly by her home. Thus, Wheeling (not Wellsburg) became the largest and most important city in pre-Civil War western Va.

/WV History lecture.

The point is, you've gotta add a little sex or violence to local history in order to grab the attention of these little ****ers these days.
    Quote Quote