Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Omar Kelly Bio

1. -21
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Unfortunately I do, because I accidentally click links to his stories.
    I guess if you got problems with omars reporting and his inaccuracy you should simply not read his posts. I know I don't. But he's gotta be doing something right if he still has a job.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    'Shisher

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Omar should take his "talents" to bleacherreport.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by napsndreds View Post
    I guess if you got problems with omars reporting and his inaccuracy you should simply not read his posts. I know I don't. But he's gotta be doing something right if he still had a job.
    Maybe the owner of the Sun Sent flew out to Palo Alto to try pry a promising writer from the Stanford school paper, but was turned down. In turn, Omar was given a two year extension and more control over stories he could write.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    What does it matter if I do or dont? If i dont directly pay him, Im not allowed to criticize?
    You can but tbh there's no real point in critizing something you vulunteer to read. You can criticize but it still doesn't say much about Omar.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by napsndreds View Post
    I guess if you got problems with omars reporting and his inaccuracy you should simply not read his posts. I know I don't. But he's gotta be doing something right if he still has a job.
    Oh, I put a good amount of effort into not reading his garbage, but unfortunately, my news wire doesn't indicate which writer it is, only the overall source. For example, I know if it's a bleacher report article, so I don't click on it.

And no, he isn't doing anything right. He's a shock jock writer. He throws a bunch of **** at the wall and hopes some of it sticks. He draws readers that hate his stuff, but can't help but tune in to see what garbage he'll spew next. Like moths to a flame.

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The fact that Finheaven still has this crap up, after Omar did a Q & A on this site is demoralizing. We might not always agree with Omar, but the guy bust his *** to get us news and always answers our questions. This thread is a joke and if it is not closed the site is contributing to this **** as much as whoever posted this garbage.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    The fact that Finheaven still has this crap up, after Omar did a Q & A on this site is demoralizing. We might not always agree with Omar, but the guy bust his *** to get us news and always answers our questions. This thread is a joke and if it is not closed the site is contributing to this **** as much as whoever posted this garbage.
    So, if Henne agrees to an interview with the site, he's not open to criticism anymore? Only praise? Does not compute.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    Omar busts his butt? What insight has ever brought to the forefront? What scoop (that became true) did he ever uncover?

Why no static for Darlington, Mando, Barry Jackson or Bernadino? Because they do quality work.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Oh, I put a good amount of effort into not reading his garbage, but unfortunately, my news wire doesn't indicate which writer it is, only the overall source. For example, I know if it's a bleacher report article, so I don't click on it.

And no, he isn't doing anything right. He's a shock jock writer. He throws a bunch of **** at the wall and hopes some of it sticks. He draws readers that hate his stuff, but can't help but tune in to see what garbage he'll spew next. Like moths to a flame.
    And I agree. haven't heard anything accurate yet from the guy. But not gonna waste my time making threads and bios that prove nothing. Sports is entertainment. It's not like he is reporting the weather or the daily news. take it for what it's worth.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    'Shisher

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aurora, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so if this thread stays alive Omar stays away?
    Can this thread be stickied?
    Quote Quote