Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 224

Thread: Omar Kelly Bio

  1. -31
    napsndreds's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2008
    Posts:
    3,678
    vCash:
    7530
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am still waiting on the op's bio...
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    FinAtic8480's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    14,760
    vCash:
    1640
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Omar busts his butt? What insight has ever brought to the forefront? What scoop (that became true) did he ever uncover?

    Why no static for Darlington, Mando, Barry Jackson or Bernadino? Because they do quality work.
    This is not even Fins related, it does not belong on this thread. Omar has helped this site before and the fact this is allowed is ridiculous.
    Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.

    Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    The fact that Finheaven still has this crap up, after Omar did a Q & A on this site is demoralizing. We might not always agree with Omar, but the guy bust his *** to get us news and always answers our questions. This thread is a joke and if it is not closed the site is contributing to this **** as much as whoever posted this garbage.
    We're not Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia, or some other 3rd World Dictatorship. Freedom of speech is allowed here.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,825
    vCash:
    20392
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by napsndreds View Post
    And I agree. haven't heard anything accurate yet from the guy. But not gonna waste my time making threads and bios that prove nothing. Sports is entertainment. It's not like he is reporting the weather or the daily news. take it for what it's worth.
    I'm not really sure what your point is. You're "wasting time" posting about it. Why waste your time making threads and posting about anything on here. By the same logic, it's only entertainment.

    It's a message board, and Omar, for some ungodly reason, is one of the main beat writers for the Miami Dolphins. In actuality, he probably loves threads like this. Gets his name out there more. Now some people will look for his schlock just to see what people are making fun of. Damn you Hayden!





    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by napsndreds View Post
    I am still waiting on the op's bio...
    Red Herring argument on your part. Instead of attacking the argument, you think that just because Omar's a "reporter" that somehow his word is better than someone elses.

    Doesn't matter what the OP's "bio" is, he's got a right to his opinion.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,825
    vCash:
    20392
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by napsndreds View Post
    I am still waiting on the op's bio...
    Omar has that on the newspaper's website. If he doesn't want people to know about it, don't post it.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He sucked as the Hurricanes' beat writer too. The new guy they've got is alot better.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,825
    vCash:
    20392
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by FinAtic8480 View Post
    This is not even Fins related, it does not belong on this thread. Omar has helped this site before and the fact this is allowed is ridiculous.
    He's one of the main beat writers covering the Phins, it absolutely is related. It's not going anywhere.

    If Omar signs up and becomes a poster, then it maybe against TOS...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    napsndreds's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2008
    Posts:
    3,678
    vCash:
    7530
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Red Herring argument on your part. Instead of attacking the argument, you think that just because Omar's a "reporter" that somehow his word is better than someone elses.

    Doesn't matter what the OP's "bio" is, he's got a right to his opinion.
    actually my point that you missed completely was, i dont see what posting the bio was for? to poke fun? if so of what?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Making fun of his career aspirations.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Omar Kelly bein' Omar Kelly!
    By zach attach in forum SPAM
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. Omar Kelly
    By me4mvp in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 01:47 AM
  3. Omar Kelly
    By ROADRUNNER in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:47 AM
  4. Omar Kelly Take
    By Hayden Fox in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 07:37 PM
  5. According to Omar Kelly,
    By feelthepain in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •