Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: X-Pacolypse CONFIRMS: Brian Daboll SUCKS!!!

1. -31
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawledge View Post
    No...he was not...the difference between the 2 is Dan Henning had like a 20 year track record of being a conservative d-bag...Dabolls only been an OC for 2 years, you dont really know what this guys philosophy is or what hes capable of. You have to realize the Browns have less than we do on offense. At least we have Marshall and Bess and you can say Henne sucks but hes gotta be better than what was in Cleveland (other than McCoy, he did decent when he played). Maybe he sucks, who knows? Thats the point nobody knows. I dont know anything really about this guy either other than what i read today. It could wind up being bad but im just gonna have to hope for the best, what am i gonna sit around and b*tch for the next 9 months about we shouldve got this guy, or that guy, or the other guy. Ill just wait to see what he brings to the table before i pass judgement on him.
    Decent excuses for Daboll but CLE had a top notch OL - way better than ours.

Idk man but the bottom line is that he has been the offensive coordinator for a 2009 offense that almost set an NFL record for fewest points and in 2010 his offense was again among the lowest scoring in the NFL. Sure, CLE didn't have a lot of talent on offense but neither do we - so why expect that he'll do better here?
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Smart money has this entire regime of Ireland and Sparano and the rest of these goof balls canned before the 2012 season. This was a lame duck regime the minute they were extended.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ur house when ur not home
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm as optimistic as they come and I just don't see this guy lasting Sparanos tenure. I hope he proves me wrong but.....Well I think Captian Picard says what we're all thinking

"I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one."
    -Dan Gilbert
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidemon View Post
    It's amazing. If the guy is not a name, he sucks. Every great coach in the NFL was an unknown upstart at some point. I've read he is considered a bright young mind in coaching.

EXACTLY!!!!

I mean Belichick was like 36-44 with the Browns when he was a head coach the first time arund.......i mean according to everyone here must totally suck and that 3 superbowl thing must have been a fluke.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ur house when ur not home
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinator530 View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!

I mean Belichick was like 36-44 with the Browns when he was a head coach the first time arund.......i mean according to everyone here must totally suck and that 3 superbowl thing must have been a fluke.
    In a way it was. Bledsoe doesn't go down, who knows how long it takes for Brady to get his shot at starting
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lah, lah land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No...he was not...the difference between the 2 is Dan Henning had like a 20 year track record of being a conservative d-bag...Dabolls only been an OC for 2 years, you dont really know what this guys philosophy is or what hes capable of. You have to realize the Browns have less than we do on offense. At least we have Marshall and Bess and you can say Henne sucks but hes gotta be better than what was in Cleveland (other than McCoy, he did decent when he played). Maybe he sucks, who knows? Thats the point nobody knows. I dont know anything really about this guy either other than what i read today. It could wind up being bad but im just gonna have to hope for the best, what am i gonna sit around and b*tch for the next 9 months about we shouldve got this guy, or that guy, or the other guy. Ill just wait to see what he brings to the table before i pass judgement on him.
    Now that's just silly talk!!! Of course all the experts here know this is complete doom and gloom, afterall what else is there to talk about besides everyone else is better then us, we can't draft and 20 years ago we should have signed player X!
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisiDressing View Post
    Decent excuses for Daboll but CLE had a top notch OL - way better than ours.

Idk man but the bottom line is that he has been the offensive coordinator for a 2009 offense that almost set an NFL record for fewest points and in 2010 his offense was again among the lowest scoring in the NFL. Sure, CLE didn't have a lot of talent on offense but neither do we - so why expect that he'll do better here?
    Thats the thing...at this point i have no expectations for Daboll. I dont know anything about the guy and i know Cleveland lacks talent on offense (other than Hillis). What i do know is Ross has made it perfectly clear what kind of offense he wants ran here, so i do expect the offense to be more aggressive. I mean its been said publicly what Ross wants from the offense i dont think Dabolls gonna come here and be conservative and expect to keep his job.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo West CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    If you get banned you will know it, because you will get a ban message when you log in. If you do get banned, it is not always permanent, in some cases, like a real recent one perhaps, the member accumulates more than 10 infraction points. The member can return once some of the points expire and they get back under ten points. Depending on when you get certain infractions, it could be a day, a week or even up to a month.

Can you find your infraction total anywhere?

MY FAM
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    x-pacolypse sucks......in other news.....x-pacolypse is banned....not that i care....it's only the internet after all ;-)
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thats the thing...at this point i have no expectations for Daboll. I dont know anything about the guy and i know Cleveland lacks talent on offense (other than Hillis). What i do know is Ross has made it perfectly clear what kind of offense he wants ran here, so i do expect the offense to be more aggressive. I mean its been said publicly what Ross wants from the offense i dont think Dabolls gonna come here and be conservative and expect to keep his job.
    The logical expectation would be low scoring output. Maybe even LOWER than the 2009 and 2010 Browns since our OL isn't even as good as theirs.
    Quote Quote