Same old Jets, find a way to lose!!!!! Bahahahahaha
We beat both of the teams going to this year's SB....once against Green Bay and once again the Squeelers, until the refs hosed us.
1. Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin or Todd Gurley
2. Bernardrick McKinney, LB Miss State
4. Stephon Diggs, WR, Maryland
5. Clayton Geathers, S, UCF or Adrian Amos, Penn State
5. Robert Myers, G, Tenn State
6. Marcus Hardison, DE/DT, Arizona State
Steelers/Packers boring? I don't know. I don't mind the Steelers being there often (of course I'd rather see the Dolphins in the SB, but that's a different story)....they don't talk smack like the Jets or cheat to get there like the Pats.
f the jest
At least, the league just sweeps up after Belicheat. They don't have to stack the deck and hold their hands during games.
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd - Voltaire
get ready to watch the steelers get their 7th super bowl