Uncle Tom Jackson on ESPN is saying now the Jets may be ready to take that next step to the SB next year. Wrong. Their team is old and they blew their $$$.
---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------
1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
I know we're all stoked that the Jets season is over, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't we at least wait until we have more success than a team to mock the end of their season? Or is this what we've settled for as Fins fans, miss the playoffs and cheer for our rivals to lose each year?
Man I'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like Rex and the Jets?
My 2011 Off-season Plan:
1. Bring in Vince Young or Alex Smith on a 1-2 year deal to compete with Henne.
2. Draft Gabbert or Mallett in the 1st round, have them sit next year.
3. Let R&R leave, sign Michael Bush or Pierre Thomas.
4. Draft Shane Vereen in the 3rd if available.
5. See if we can get a good deal on James Jones.
6. Sign Carl Nicks or Logan Mankins.
7. Draft a C.
When I saw Rex Ryan's face, I was LMAO.
Misery loves company. I hope that you all noticed how awful an OC Brian Schottenheimer is. Anyway, I'm upset we lost but proud of our season. We'll be back in the mix next year.
The Jets are the new Philadelphia Eagles.
but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"
Originally Posted by Stannis Baratheon
Soooooooooooo Close again. j.e.t.s...............choke, choke, choke!!! Now take a seat on the couch with the other 29 losing teams and watch the Super Bowl.
Oh yeah, J.T., what a poor loser. Nice attitude.
Thank You Steelers....Now I don't have to watch "jabba the gut" talk smack for two weeks!!!!! (Priceless) See u in Sept. Jabba
Love it that the Jets spent their wad in free agency picking up washed-up all-stars and troubled children and are no better off than they were last season. LOL. Made my day to see loud mouth Rex throw his headset in a tantrum on the sidelines. It was great to watch a classy organization knock off a POS classless one. justice was served.
J-E-T-S suck suck suck !!!