Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to the Jets

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    in my house
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude grow up! When our team gets obliterated - as we did - and your top rival is around in the playoffs lurking in the shadows to win the Lombardi trophi - OF COURSE we are reduced to cheering their loss. To me that is JOYOUS. And I feel double enthused to see Jason Taylor get CLOBBERED as a JET!

And if you are missing out on this joy due to your more mature and sophisticated way of being in the world (Which I actually commend you on - I am not being sarcastic nor ridiculing you) you are missing out on some real fun here in the pigsty! Get in Broseph and enjoy the slop!

Quote Originally Posted by fgrocker View Post
    I know we're all stoked that the Jets season is over, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't we at least wait until we have more success than a team to mock the end of their season? Or is this what we've settled for as Fins fans, miss the playoffs and cheer for our rivals to lose each year?

Man I'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like Rex and the Jets?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    snitchin is bitchin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man I'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like Rex and the Jets?
    What the hell is the point of being a fan then if you don't despise your rivals.. Im sorry, but I don't want to see the Jets succeed at anything.. What am I suppose to do, follow the Dolphins all season and then just check out once their season is done? Youre kidding yourself if you dont think this place would be spammed with LOLs by Jets fans if it was the Dolphins who just lost.. there is nothing wrong with hating a rival, or wanting to see them fail..

Just because were Dolphins fans doesnt mean were done caring about football until the next season..

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank the good Lord I don't have to listen to all this talk about the Jets being the team of destiny for the next 2 weeks. Give them credit where credit is due however, they have become relevant in a town that has always treated them as the ugly step sister of football franchises. They have made it to the AFC championship 2 consecuative years which we have not done in forever. That said, I hope they never sniff another SB appearence in my lifetime. It is time for our organization to get their **** together and provide us with a winner!
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HurriPhin View Post
    Love it that the Jets spent their wad in free agency picking up washed-up all-stars and troubled children and are no better off than they were last season. LOL. Made my day to see loud mouth Rex throw his headset in a tantrum on the sidelines. It was great to watch a classy organization knock off a POS classless one. justice was served.

J-E-T-S suck suck suck !!!

a classy organization? their qb is a rapist. lol. this post can't be serious.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i know we're all stoked that the jets season is over, but this is ridiculous. Shouldn't we at least wait until we have more success than a team to mock the end of their season? Or is this what we've settled for as fins fans, miss the playoffs and cheer for our rivals to lose each year?

Man i'm sick of fans like you guys. I commend the fans who root for our team's success and couldn't give two ****s about any other team in the league. Why waste your time with trash like rex and the jets?
    stfu
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whatever guys, I guess I'm just one of the few fans that roots for our team 100% and could care less what the rest of the teams do. I enjoy watching football and did want the Jets to lose, but I'm not going to be an idiot and act like they didn't make it any farther than we did. I'm ecstatic that both of our rivals got kicked out of the playoffs, but no matter who brings home the trophy, it won't be the Fins. If you need to find something to cheer for after a 7-9 season, go ahead and cheer for the Jets loss. I'll be rooting for smart decisions regarding coaching and training personnel, free agency, and the draft - things that will actually help our team improve.
    My 2011 Off-season Plan:

1. Bring in Vince Young or Alex Smith on a 1-2 year deal to compete with Henne.
    2. Draft Gabbert or Mallett in the 1st round, have them sit next year.
    3. Let R&R leave, sign Michael Bush or Pierre Thomas.
    4. Draft Shane Vereen in the 3rd if available.
    5. See if we can get a good deal on James Jones.
    6. Sign Carl Nicks or Logan Mankins.
    7. Draft a C.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

**** the Jets, and all of their fans!

**** them with a ten foot cactus!

I sincerely hope for all of the bad things in life to happen to any/all individuals associated with that retarded arse excuse for a franchise.

All the best,

Bumpus
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

8. -28

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Whatever guys, I guess I'm just one of the few fans that roots for our team 100% and could care less what the rest of the teams do. I enjoy watching football and did want the Jets to lose, but I'm not going to be an idiot and act like they didn't make it any farther than we did. I'm ecstatic that both of our rivals got kicked out of the playoffs, but no matter who brings home the trophy, it won't be the Fins. If you need to find something to cheer for after a 7-9 season, go ahead and cheer for the Jets loss. I'll be rooting for smart decisions regarding coaching and training personnel, free agency, and the draft - things that will actually help our team improve.
    Um yeah, us too.

But, dammit - don't you dare tell me how to rejoice at the pain of the Jets & their fans!

**** THE JETS!

... Say it loud!
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    GUYYYZZZZZZZ, we should root for our team. Obviously somebody doesn't know about the Jets rivalry, how much crap they talk, the melt down in the Meadowlands. Seriously dude you have no clue how bad it would have been around here if the Jets played in much less won the SB. So please stop acting like the class monitor when the teacher leaves.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    While we're at it - let's start a rumor ...

How bout:

Rex asked Joe Namath to donkey punch him while sucking on his wife's toes?

Any other ideas?
    Quote Quote