Quote Originally Posted by WeVie View Post
I should add though that the best time to workout really is whenever you want to. Whatever works for you. I workout at night, come home, hang out for a bit, and then go to bed. That is what fits my schedule right now so that is what I do. The important thing is that you just do it, whenever it is.
You have hit the nail on the head. They say morning because it burns up more calories throughout the course of the day because you are not resting 4 or 5 hours after you workout however I am not a morning person one bit. I sucked it up, got my *** out of bed earlier then normal and lifted for two straight months in the morning and was MISERABLE. My body seems to sleep the hardest right before day break and being from NY that is usually 5am to 7am. If I miss those hours I am a miserable SOB.

So I went back to working out at lunch or after work most of the time. It is all about what your body needs and 1 workout a day is better then no workouts a day!

So in WV's case I would suck it up and go right after work for a few weeks and see how your body reacts.