Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official NCAA Football 12 Thread***

1. -11
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I stopped buying Madden years ago. I like the NCAA game and have bought it the last few years even though I have a few problems with it. The new screenshots look spectacular.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here's a link that will show you every single picture of NCAA 12 to date. It's much easier than clicking on links to take you to individual plays.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    1. Why does Lamar Miller have dreads?

2. How the hell did Ben Jones get on the field?
    LOLOL...I was thinking the same thing but if you notice they show a #3 without the dreads. I think they got Travis Benjamin and Lamar Miller mixed up
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here is a bunch of news screenshots that seem to focus on the presentation as well as the small details that make the game accurate (bowl patches, team pregame stuff, footsinking into snow, etc.)

http://www.operationsports.com/media...all-12/?page=1

The developed also released a new blog updating everyone while at the same time not revealing anything. They did say that you can now customize your in game music much like NBA 2k11, MLB: The Show, and many other new sports games. JCane I know you'll like that cause you can play Kanye as your team comes on the field.

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/welcome-back
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here is the cover art:
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Looks like Madden might actually be pretty reasonable. I think I'm going to be sucked back into it this year. Bunch of screenshots over on operationsports if anyone is interested.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For anyone interested the NCAA Football 12 demo comes out on June 28th. I'm a little disappointed that it's coming out so late, as I expect it to be released this Tuesday, the 14th. I'll be out of town from the 27th until the 4th so I essentially won't get the demo until a week before the game comes out.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Uruguayan fin lover

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Agree with all the posts here. I've bought madden throughout the years and i think the last time i was amazed with it was in 2002... until today, it hasn't really changed much. Obviously if we take madden 2002 and compare it with madden 2011, they must have huge differences i guess.... but between years it just hasn't caught my eye as much as those back then. Sadly enough there are some people who still dare to say Madden 11 is worse than Espn 2k5, which i don't really disagree much... so that just gives you a hint of what madden has been progressing..

Last year i bought NCAA 11 and went over a year of franchise playing, which hasn't happened to me with madden for ages, so that made me get more excited about the next ncaa game, which is about the only football game available to play that has decent playability.
    The quarterbacks clap and Philbin rises. "I have to leave on a high note," he says, "like George Costanza."
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uruguayfinfan√‚¬¨√‚¬¨ View Post
    Agree with all the posts here. I've bought madden throughout the years and i think the last time i was amazed with it was in 2002... until today, it hasn't really changed much. Obviously if we take madden 2002 and compare it with madden 2011, they must have huge differences i guess.... but between years it just hasn't caught my eye as much as those back then. Sadly enough there are some people who still dare to say Madden 11 is worse than Espn 2k5, which i don't really disagree much... so that just gives you a hint of what madden has been progressing..

Last year i bought NCAA 11 and went over a year of franchise playing, which hasn't happened to me with madden for ages, so that made me get more excited about the next ncaa game, which is about the only football game available to play that has decent playability.
    I'm defenitely getting Madden this year, even though I swore I wouldn't. Looks like it has potential to be a phenomenal game. I'm really pumped for NCAA 12 though. I'm still playing NCAA 11 as well, I'm now in the 33rd season of my dynasty that I started the day the game came out. Easily the most entertainment I have ever gotten out of a sports game.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tough times for me right now, but im working overtime tomorrow night so i can afford to buy ncaa 12 when it drops. yes i lead a rather sad life
    Quote Quote