Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ***Official NCAA Football 12 Thread***

1. -21
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Biello View Post
    tough times for me right now, but im working overtime tomorrow night so i can afford to buy ncaa 12 when it drops. yes i lead a rather sad life

Hey man, it's worth it. Just recently I actually got the platinum for NCAA 11. I don't know if you're on PS3 or Xbox, but if you're on xbox, a platinum is a trophy you get when you unlock all other trophies for that game. I have 2 now. Madden 10 and NCAA 11. I can promise you I'll certainy be gunning for the platinum in NCAA 12.

Anyway, only 17 days. 3 days until the demo, which I won't be in town for... how convenient
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ps3, i gave my 360 to my stepson after it died for the 4th time. talk about convenient, it died the same time i had hip surgery so i was laid up for 8 weeks with nothing to do. that was the final straw. the only problem i have with ncaa is i didnt get into college football until later in life, and community college was as far as i got into my education, so i dont really have a team, and i find it so hard to bandwagon.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John Biello View Post
    ps3, i gave my 360 to my stepson after it died for the 4th time. talk about convenient, it died the same time i had hip surgery so i was laid up for 8 weeks with nothing to do. that was the final straw. the only problem i have with ncaa is i didnt get into college football until later in life, and community college was as far as i got into my education, so i dont really have a team, and i find it so hard to bandwagon.
    I had an Xbox for a while too. It never worked right from day 1. PS3 is where it's at man. I've had my PS3 for almost 3 years and have never had a problem. People who have Xbox's are always getting the red ring of death and what not and always have to send it off. Xbox is just a much lower quality system IMO.

I just got into NCAA last year, really. I bought NCAA Football 11 and i Just started watching. I just naturally became a Hurricanes fan but I also like Boise State alot. When you get the chance add me on PS3 I'm Miami_Dolphins34
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Downloading demo right now might check it out before work tonight
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I fell in love with the NCAA games in middle school when I bought the 2004 game (Carson Palmer on the cover). After that and '05 I switched over to Madden for a while until I got completely sick of it and went back to NCAA with the '10 game. Now I can't even remember why I ever went to Madden. If EA puts in the orange UF jerseys for this game I will love it immediately. But the thing I love about NCAA football the most is the custom scheduling for dynasty mode. They have most of the non-conference games for all future schedules correctly placed, but you can go through your schedule before the season starts and throw out all the garbage games and replace them with good games.
    Our coach!

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks

**** yeah!
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well I got the demo today and it is what it is, a demo. I don't know if any of you guys remember, but last year the NCAA football 11 demo was garbage and was a mere fragment of what the whole game was. I believe that is the case this year as well. Lot's of petty problems in the demo IMO. Too many dropped passes, CPU throws the ball away too often, the grass could use a bit of touchup work around the conference and midfield logos, etc. I assume most of these issues will be adressed in the tuning update that everyone will download when the game comes out.

Overall it's still solid, but I was a little disappointed with the demo. Like I said, it was the same way last year with the demo, so at this point I'm not really concerned about it. Only 7 days until the whole game drops.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    LIVESTRONG

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    I'm pumped for it. Do you have a 360 or ps3 RickyFan?

If you have an xbox, we need to start an online dynasty. My GT is the same as my name on here. ARSENAL WV
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIJ007 View Post
    Pouncey Twins are gay.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    RI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    going to be a long week, im still very excited even though the demo felt a bit lack luster.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Suns and Fins superfan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boise, Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal WV View Post
    I'm pumped for it. Do you have a 360 or ps3 RickyFan?

If you have an xbox, we need to start an online dynasty. My GT is the same as my name on here. ARSENAL WV
    I'm on PS3. I do want to start an online dynasty though. I've never played one. Anyone here interested?
    Quote Quote