Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: My Supplement Stack

  1. -11
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,573
    vCash:
    222
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Feels like you ****ing face is on fire.



    Definitely work it into your system slow. One scoop for the first week. Then you can up it to two. Of all the stuff I've taken, my body responds the best to Jack3d.
    Yep that tingle feeling is when I know to train hard. I use 4 scoops of Jackd with D-4 as a cutting agent. I switched to Elite Protien because my supplement guy was pumping it. Chalky crap I can't wait to kill it and get back to synthia 6
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,999
    vCash:
    9806
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Red Label Gold Standard for me right now. That and Shotgun. The Shotgun isn't doing me a bit of good. I have about a week and a half of Shotgun left and then I'll cycle off for a month. Once I've been on something for close to a month my arms begin to break out. Shotgun is causing me to break out BAD. When I'm ready to cycle back on I'm moving on to Muscle Marinade. If that isn't satisfactory I'll move back to Jack3d since I haven't taken it in about five months.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,573
    vCash:
    222
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Red Label Gold Standard for me right now. That and Shotgun. The Shotgun isn't doing me a bit of good. I have about a week and a half of Shotgun left and then I'll cycle off for a month. Once I've been on something for close to a month my arms begin to break out. Shotgun is causing me to break out BAD. When I'm ready to cycle back on I'm moving on to Muscle Marinade. If that isn't satisfactory I'll move back to Jack3d since I haven't taken it in about five months.
    I ran a gym when I was laid off from the airline and was constantly
    getting free stuff. I stick mainly to Jackd or NoExplode with some sort of thermogenic. Super Pumper really screwed me up made me feel hungover.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,999
    vCash:
    9806
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    I ran a gym when I was laid off from the airline and was constantly
    getting free stuff. I stick mainly to Jackd or NoExplode with some sort of thermogenic. Super Pumper really screwed me up made me feel hungover.
    Super Pump = Super Dump

    That's about it.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    flynryan15's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2009
    Posts:
    12,573
    vCash:
    222
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    I was heart broken when Worldwide stopped making the Strawberry Yogurt Protien Bar. Used to take a case of those on trips with me
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,205
    vCash:
    4053
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Yep that tingle feeling is when I know to train hard. I use 4 scoops of Jackd with D-4 as a cutting agent. I switched to Elite Protien because my supplement guy was pumping it. Chalky crap I can't wait to kill it and get back to synthia 6
    So Elite tastes bad? That is what I was thinking of getting next when my nasty EAS runs out.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,205
    vCash:
    4053
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    I ran a gym when I was laid off from the airline and was constantly
    getting free stuff. I stick mainly to Jackd or NoExplode with some sort of thermogenic. Super Pumper really screwed me up made me feel hungover.
    Do you think the thermogenics really work? I have tried a bunch of them and they have no effect on my appetite what so ever. Do you think they really help burn fat?
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    d-day's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    29,261
    vCash:
    8987
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Lip Balm?



    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,999
    vCash:
    9806
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d-day View Post
    Mmmmmmmm...peanut butter cup....

    I have a 5lb. tub of "Cake Batter" flavor on the way from Gold Standard...red label. Good ****.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    WeVie's Avatar
    Champion Of The Beards!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    6,205
    vCash:
    4053
    Loc:
    Mooresville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That trutein looks pretty interesting.

    Now the whole point of using micellar casein and egg white is for their unique anabolic and anti-catabolic properties
    That sounds really good there.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. FDA: Anabolic steroids found in vitamin B supplement
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 12:23 PM
  2. what time is supplement draft july 13
    By romio in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 03:33 PM
  3. KFFL Report: RW was using legal herbal supplement
    By JoeRobStad4ever in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 01:06 PM
  4. Ricky's Mom: Probably A Legal Yoga Supplement
    By Nublar7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 02:27 PM
  5. Workout Supplement Help
    By saves in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •