Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 69

Thread: Official Yankees Thread

  1. -31
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1176
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    3 hits? really yankees?

    yeah our pitching has been pretty solid thanks to garcia and colon. pretty good team ERA. nova and soriano really need to get it together though. i lost all confidence in joba a long time ago. and i would put money on hughes landing on the DL in the next few days - praying its not wang redux. not cool.

    and what did i say about burnett? he's an every other year pitcher. i knew he'd be clutch this season.


    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,221
    vCash:
    3484
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    3 hits? really yankees?

    yeah our pitching has been pretty solid thanks to garcia and colon. pretty good team ERA. nova and soriano really need to get it together though. i lost all confidence in joba a long time ago. and i would put money on hughes landing on the DL in the next few days - praying its not wang redux. not cool.

    and what did i say about burnett? he's an every other year pitcher. i knew he'd be clutch this season.
    Yea, im pretty sure Hughes is DL bound. He had a setback...not sure if you saw that. He threw like 10 pitches in a bullpen session and told the coaches it felt like he threw 110. Not good. Good call on Burnett though...I definitely didnt see him pitching this well. I thought he was done.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1176
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Yea, im pretty sure Hughes is DL bound. He had a setback...not sure if you saw that. He threw like 10 pitches in a bullpen session and told the coaches it felt like he threw 110. Not good. Good call on Burnett though...I definitely didnt see him pitching this well. I thought he was done.
    i did read about that. never a good thing when a pitcher says 'there's nothing there'. dead arms happen every now and again - like beckett last season - so i'm hoping its nothing major. i don't like that he himself is worried about it though.

    just read this a few minutes ago. crossing my fingers. http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=6432135
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,221
    vCash:
    3484
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jesus. Cano put that ball into orbit.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1176
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    best second baseman in the game right there folks. hot damn did he crush that thing.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,248
    vCash:
    5687
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    best second baseman in the game right there folks. hot damn did he crush that thing.
    When Utley is healthy, he's right up there.

    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1176
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    When Utley is healthy, he's right up there.
    i'd take cano any day of the week over a healthy utley. he's right up there though.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,248
    vCash:
    5687
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    i'd take cano any day of the week over a healthy utley. he's right up there though.
    There's no real wrong choice here. Both are great second basemen.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,221
    vCash:
    3484
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sometimes God just doesnt want you to win.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1176
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    @ soriano. i thought he was good?
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. ###Official New York Yankees Thread###
    By NY8123 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:40 PM
  2. The Official 2008 New York Yankees Thread
    By rdhstlr23 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 02:31 PM
  3. The Official 2006 New York Yankees Thread!
    By FinsNYanksFan13 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 2166
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 07:17 PM
  4. The Official Red Sox vs. Yankees bickering thread
    By PressCoverage in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 07:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •