Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Favorite Old School Games

1. -51
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Zelda II might be one of the more harder games I've ever played. Could never really figure it out, took awhile.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    marshville, nc
    Thanks / No Thanks
    to this day i still play all the tecmo bowls, the first ones on nintendo and the remakes on sega genesis. still do tysons punchout. and once in a while pull out super mario to see how fast i can beat it. My college years 97-99 we hooked up a 64 in study lounge of my dorm (big screen tv in study lounge made a lot sense? but noone complained) and we'd tear up the 4 player games, most notably starfox 64, goldeneye and wcw world tour/ wcw revenge. rules went, bottom two to lose gave up controllers. i rarely put down controller in starfox unless i got drunk (plastic cups were allowed in study lounge) and i never once put down controller in world tour or revenge, me and my best friend were never beat as steiners. i dunno what happened to my starfox or goldeneye on 64 but still hook up the 64 and play old wrestling games all the time, i like the THQ games on 64 better than the ones now a days. i also DL alot of the older games on xboxlive, turtles, contra, etc. but fave was super tecmo bowl, marino to clayton all day everyday
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tecmo Super Bowl for NES and NHL'94 for Genesis. I still play TSB all the time with friends. Timeless entertainment. My kids get into it as well.

Download the latest TSB roms with updated rosters at www.tecmosb.com
    --==\ JMarino /==--
    www.tecmosb.com
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Because of Tecmo, I grew up thinking Bo Jackson was some sort of mythological of god.

If we're keeping it old school, I was a 16 bit fanatic. Squaresoft's run of FF6, Secret of Mana, and Chrono Trigger was incredible. That might be top of the mountain for me. I don't remember a single day of school from early childhood, but I remember the SNES. Aside from Squaresoft: Super Metroid, Link, Lufia 2, Terranigma, Act Raiser, Earthbound.. so many titles, just an endless run of great.
    Quote Quote