houston we have a problem
hooshoops coors light cold hard nfl draft day facts
ok so they're not facts...i don't like that rocky mountain horse piss anyways...my predictions on the festivities beginning in around 12 hours...it's a case...a 24 pack...no lightweights around here...lets start it off with one that will have many of you bonging beers...
1. qb ryan mallett will not be a top 20 pick
2. wr aj green goes #4 to cinci
3. wr julio jones goes #6 to cleveland
4. dallas if they don't trade out of pick #9 will select ot tyron smith
5. dt nick fairley falls out of the top 10
6. robert quinn falls out of the top 10
6. the first 3-4 de off the board will be cameron jordan of cal
7. the earliest de daquan bowers comes off the board is pick #20
8. mark ingram will be the first rb off the board and a 1st round pick
9. te kyle rudolph will be a 1st round pick
10. cb brandon harris will not be a top 50 pick
11. qb christian ponder comes off the board no later than pick #35 cinci
12. miami will trade out of pick #15
13. dt corey liuget goes in the top 15
14. new england will trade out of pick #28 to a team looking to come up for a qb and will recieve a 2012 1st round pick and a 2nd rounder in return
15. dt phil taylor goes pick #21 to kc
16. the 2nd te off the board will not come off til round 3
17. there will be no listed safety prospect selected in round 1...college cb to conversion nfl free safety aaron williams would be the only exception and it would be late in round 1 if it did happen
18. og john moffitt will not come off the board prior to round 4
19. te/hb dj williams goes no earlier than round 4 same for te julius thomas
20. lb mark herzlich goes no earlier than round 5 (long 3 day wait in the green room for him)
21. wr aldrick robinson will be a dolphin
22. miami will have selected a rb by the end of round 3
23. tampa will trade up from pick #20 for a de prospect
24. and finally miami will find a way to screw it up...
hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
for the love of god get a real freaking mike already!!!