Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: hooshoops coors light cold hard nfl draft day facts

1. -11
    SUPERFAN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Homestead, FL.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo Legendary
Gift received at 06-10-2014, 02:54 AM from DisturbedShifty
Message: Here ya go man.  In the future things like this are in the vShopXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-30-2014, 02:53 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Miami unfortunately wont find a trade partner for pick 15. I just dont see that guy thats going to fall that everyone will want to move for.

So basically we are stuck with #15 and no 2nd round pick. Which means We must hit and hit hard with that pick.

My opinion on what we should do at this point is either draft Mallet or Kyle Rudolph. Yes its a huge reach for both but since we can cant trade back and do not have a 2nd round pick we must look at this pick as the value being anywhere from a pick 15 to pick 60 value. Choose your guy and run with it.

What I expect them to do is totally diferent though, they have no marbles and run around with sand in their you know whats, and will select Pouncey. Unexciting and safe as always.

Same strategy and philosophy that has brought us back to back 7-9 seasons. So be it,prepare for another one.
    Chubbs
    FINS OR DIE!!!!!!

Want-Goodell to be Impeached.
    Follow me on on Twitter www.twitter.com/FinFanChubby

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is an apparently paradoxical psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. "[6]
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conuficus View Post
    I agree with a lot of that Hoops. Mocked it that way too.

After as much as we bantered...............classic.
    you must be reading my work...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    The look on Tom Brady's face: Pricless

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bermuda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mine was published first.
    "If you sit by the river long enough, one day you will see the body of your enemy floating by." - Chinese Proverb

February 3rd, 2008 - The day God smiled on the Dolphins again.

Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnPhinfan View Post
    I can't bong beers tonight........my first child is due today!!

And yeh Coors is rocky mtn piss!

I'll take #23 !!
    Congrats on your first ... you'll probably remember this draft for a loooong time!!

Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't bong beers tonight........my first child is due today!!

And yeh Coors is rocky mtn piss!

I'll take #23 !!
    Hey congrats man , today will be one of the best days of you're life.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    On the contrary my friend....i think it's destiny (no i am not naming it Destiny if it's a girl HAHA) But i appreciate your support.

Spring time in the rockies after a 6 month winter....the sunshine is coming, flowers blooming, and the layers are coming off. It's a great time to have a kid. (and draft Ryan Mallett!!)
    i'm just messin...i got a 2 week old son in my house right now...i told my wife to speed it up

congrats and to good health
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Ayatollah of rock and rolla

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So do you think Corey Luiget is going to get picked before Nick Fairley? Because I don't see two 4-3 teams needing a DT between 10 (the point after which you think Fairley falls) and 15 (the point before which you think Luiget is getting picked). Could happen, it's not an invalid prediction. But I don't know if that's what you mean.

Ultimately I think Brandon Harris will be picked before 50. But I don't think he's going today by any means. Baltimore in a trade down is my bet.

Dallas looks likely to trade down but I think they'll pick Watt ahead of Smith. Rob Ryan is the new DC and he'll insist. Assuming they don't trade up for one of the CBs.

I think DJ Williams will be a 3rd rounder. Julius Thomas is probably a fourth rounder, so I agree with that.

The rest of this I agree with. Especially #24.
    A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    So do you think Corey Luiget is going to get picked before Nick Fairley? Because I don't see two 4-3 teams needing a DT between 10 (the point after which you think Fairley falls) and 15 (the point before which you think Luiget is getting picked). Could happen, it's not an invalid prediction. But I don't know if that's what you mean.

Ultimately I think Brandon Harris will be picked before 50. But I don't think he's going today by any means. Baltimore in a trade down is my bet.

Dallas looks likely to trade down but I think they'll pick Watt ahead of Smith. Rob Ryan is the new DC and he'll insist. Assuming they don't trade up for one of the CBs.

I think DJ Williams will be a 3rd rounder. Julius Thomas is probably a fourth rounder, so I agree with that.

The rest of this I agree with. Especially #24.
    i think st louis would take legit over fairley if they could choose b/t the 2...dj williams lack of size as a te drops him into round 4...although i can see round 3...i just think the real value is round 4
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    tell the wife to hold it a little longer...
    I told my wife after 2 days of labor if the screaming was really necessary..... lol jk
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    ok so they're not facts...i don't like that rocky mountain horse piss anyways...my predictions on the festivities beginning in around 12 hours...it's a case...a 24 pack...no lightweights around here...lets start it off with one that will have many of you bonging beers...

1. qb ryan mallett will not be a top 20 pick correct

2. wr aj green goes #4 to cinci correct

3. wr julio jones goes #6 to cleveland right name and pick wrong team due to trade out...pass

4. dallas if they don't trade out of pick #9 will select ot tyron smith correct

5. dt nick fairley falls out of the top 10 correct

6. robert quinn falls out of the top 10 correct

6. the first 3-4 de off the board will be cameron jordan of cal wrong jj watt

7. the earliest de daquan bowers comes off the board is pick #20 correct

8. mark ingram will be the first rb off the board and a 1st round pick correct

9. te kyle rudolph will be a 1st round pick wrong

10. cb brandon harris will not be a top 50 pick correct

11. qb christian ponder comes off the board no later than pick #35 cinci correct although pick #12...jeesh

12. miami will trade out of pick #15 wrong...surprised

13. dt corey liuget goes in the top 15 wrong pick 18

14. new england will trade out of pick #28 to a team looking to come up for a qb and will recieve a 2012 1st round pick and a 2nd rounder in return wrong traded out but rb mark ingram was the trade up pick

15. dt phil taylor goes pick #21 to kc pass...went pick #21 but kc traded out

16. the 2nd te off the board will not come off til round 3 wrong...round 2 kendricks overdrafted imo

17. there will be no listed safety prospect selected in round 1...college cb to conversion nfl free safety aaron williams would be the only exception and it would be late in round 1 if it did happen correct

18. og john moffitt will not come off the board prior to round 4 wrong round 3 to seattle...who's draft sucked by the way

19. te/hb dj williams goes no earlier than round 4 same for te julius thomas correct

20. lb mark herzlich goes no earlier than round 5 (long 3 day wait in the green room for him) correct

21. wr aldrick robinson will be a dolphin wrong

22. miami will have selected a rb by the end of round 3 correct

23. tampa will trade up from pick #20 for a de prospect wrong

24. and finally miami will find a way to screw it up... correct
    my crystal ball must have been a little hazy but #24 was crystal clear...ha ha
    Quote Quote