Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Terrelle Pryor being investigated by Ohio State, NCAA

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Terrelle Pryor being investigated by Ohio State, NCAA

The playing career of Terrelle Pryor at Ohio State could be in doubt, according to a story published by The Columbus Dispatch.

Pryor, who already will serve a five-game suspension at the start of his senior season after selling memorabilia in exchange for cash and improper benefits, is being probed by both the NCAA and Ohio State.
    Multiple people told the The Dispatch the investigation is focused on whether the Buckeyes quarterback received automobiles and other benefits not included in the original suspension.

The Dispatch reported earlier this year that Pryor was stopped for traffic violations three times in the past three years while driving cars that were owned by a car salesman or a Columbus used-car dealer for whom the salesman worked.

Citing federal law, the school would not comment on whether Pryor's activities are currently being examined.
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...nvestigation/1
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This kid is so ****ing stupid he drives to a team meeting today in a Nissan 350z with dealer tags...
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Heads up

Rumors are circulating that Pryor could be dismissed from the program soon and that OSU could go ahead and vacate wins from the 2010 and 2011 seasons. FWIW, this comes from a very credible source on the GatorCountry insider forum who also called it on the Tressel resignation.

Shhhhh!
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pryor has also been driving with a suspended license.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Heads up

Rumors are circulating that Pryor could be dismissed from the program soon and that OSU could go ahead and vacate wins from the 2010 and 2011 seasons. FWIW, this comes from a very credible source on the GatorCountry insider forum who also called it on the Tressel resignation.

Shhhhh!
    I didn't realize there was any question Pryor would not play another down at OSU, Tressel would resign, and OSU would vacate wins. I also don't think there's any question OSU is going to lose scholarships, and receive a post season ban. The question is, do they vacate their national title like they should. That's what I give the most ****s about.
    Quote Quote