I am a football enthuasist, and always looking to better myself with knowedge of Pro-football. But i REALLY hate saying "lets go after someone" when we really can't.
Is there a book I can buy, or a site I can visit that explains it all?
1. How much the cap is, how it will grow, etc.
2. How much a player is paid per year, how it counts against the cap, etc.
3. How bonuses count, signing bonuses, reaching goals, etc.
4. Cap hits for trading players
5. Money owed to players for tagging them, etc.
6. Veteran minimum's, etc.
Sorry, this probably sounds stupid, but I'd like to learn about it, so I can make some educated arguments in the future. Thanks in advance for any info.