Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Miami Dolphins Jersey Collection is up for sale - CHEAP! (Not Spam, btw.)

1. -21
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan7910 View Post
    yeah but buying fake dolphins merchandise is so disrespectful to the organization and the NFL. I have 100% authentic Dolphins jerseys that I would get rid of for 100$ and the difference in quality is amazing. I'm willing to part with my phin authentics because I now only collect game jerseys and at this time own about 8 gamers and 10 authentics (about). So I'm willing to sell a 100% authentic jersey to a die hard fan like my self for a good price just to pass on the knowledge of real product vs fake and how much of a difference it makes. If you pay a penny for a fake jersey you over paid, and I'm being serious. They are not worth any americans hard earned money. I used to not know a lot about jerseys myself and got suckerd into buying a few fakes on ebay without knowing. Then I smartend up and realized that buying fake jerseys only kills the market for the folks who collect real NFL quality jerseys. It's a loose loose situation if your buying fakes. Just look at the quality of the jerseys above and how cheap they look (no offense to seller). I mean for 10$ its not a bad deal, but if you save your money and put it towards a real authentic jersey you will be a lot happier and I can gurantee that! I have a signed Seau i would part with in home white sz 48, as well as a Marshall aqua sz 50, a Misi in white sz 50, and a pennington teal in size 52. I will post pictures up of my collection I'm parting with when I figure out how to. I will also make a thread on how to distinguish every dolphins jersey ever made, from Game cuts including QB's, Lineman, WR's, RB, and Kickers all the way to retail authentic jerseys and each substantiol changes made throughout the years. As well as a tutorial on how to be aware and avoid Fake dolphins jerseys. I hope I could be a help and atelast show the die hards how to pick out quality items that will last you a life time, rather then get taken advantage of with fakes. I'm even going to auction off a Free DOLPHINS gamer to a lucky member on the forum! Stay tuned guys! GO PHINS!!!

P.S Have a Chad Henne White Gamer on the way VS Falcons preaseason week 1 !!! Can't wait. Also have a bunch of game worn Pants, QB towels, QB wrist bands, Helmets, ex...
    In all my years on FH, this just may be the worst argument I have ever seen. And thats saying a lot.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    It's not even worth commenting to some of the nonsense in this thread. I can walk around in sweat pants and a wife beater and just because you have season tickets and authenics doesn't mean you are any more of a fan than I am. I would love an authenic jersey and season tickets to the Dolphins . . . am I gonna have my lights cut off to make it happen? Hells no . . . doesn't mean I'm still not a big Dolphins fan.

I get in arguments with women all the time because I am "neglecting" them because I tell them to **** off when the Fins are playing. Don't tell me about being a fan, ask anybody I know, they know the type of "fan" I am . . . even if I didn't have flags, plates and replica jerseys. I do that for my pleasure, not because its the "right" thing to do.

Oh yea Dolfan19 . . . I pm'ed you bro.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Bleeding 305 since 1987

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan7910 View Post
    yeah but buying fake dolphins merchandise is so disrespectful to the organization and the NFL. I have 100% authentic Dolphins jerseys that I would get rid of for 100$ and the difference in quality is amazing. I'm willing to part with my phin authentics because I now only collect game jerseys and at this time own about 8 gamers and 10 authentics (about). So I'm willing to sell a 100% authentic jersey to a die hard fan like my self for a good price just to pass on the knowledge of real product vs fake and how much of a difference it makes. If you pay a penny for a fake jersey you over paid, and I'm being serious. They are not worth any americans hard earned money. I used to not know a lot about jerseys myself and got suckerd into buying a few fakes on ebay without knowing. Then I smartend up and realized that buying fake jerseys only kills the market for the folks who collect real NFL quality jerseys. It's a loose loose situation if your buying fakes. Just look at the quality of the jerseys above and how cheap they look (no offense to seller). I mean for 10$ its not a bad deal, but if you save your money and put it towards a real authentic jersey you will be a lot happier and I can gurantee that! I have a signed Seau i would part with in home white sz 48, as well as a Marshall aqua sz 50, a Misi in white sz 50, and a pennington teal in size 52. I will post pictures up of my collection I'm parting with when I figure out how to. I will also make a thread on how to distinguish every dolphins jersey ever made, from Game cuts including QB's, Lineman, WR's, RB, and Kickers all the way to retail authentic jerseys and each substantiol changes made throughout the years. As well as a tutorial on how to be aware and avoid Fake dolphins jerseys. I hope I could be a help and atelast show the die hards how to pick out quality items that will last you a life time, rather then get taken advantage of with fakes. I'm even going to auction off a Free DOLPHINS gamer to a lucky member on the forum! Stay tuned guys! GO PHINS!!!

P.S Have a Chad Henne White Gamer on the way VS Falcons preaseason week 1 !!! Can't wait. Also have a bunch of game worn Pants, QB towels, QB wrist bands, Helmets, ex...
    Quote Quote