Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business FDA Tyranny

1. -1
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91

Science Burzynski: Cancer is Serious Business FDA Tyranny

The trillion dollar cancer industry has been waging an illegal and immoral war on Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski for years, attempting to stop him... that's right, STOP him, from saving the lives of cancer sufferers through the use of his patented breakthrough therapy, which uses a natural and non-toxic substance called antineoplastons. This video tells the story of how Dr. Burzynski, and the patients his therapy has cured of what are normally terminal cancers, have fought the FDA and the big drug companies who have continually and systematically tried to discredit and punish a man who's only purpose in life has been to develop and perfect a life-giving and non-toxic cure for the disease of the 20th century. Please spread the word about Dr. Burznski and donate to the cause or offer your support in any way you can. Don't let the in-humane and evil actions of the FDA (the puppet of the drug industry) destroy the hope of millions of cancer sufferers around the world. It's time to unite.... Go to burzynskiclinic.com for more info.

2014 ladies lounge entry:ariel meredith
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    I hate our health care system. My girlfriend's Dad recently passed away from esophageal cancer. He survived the cancer much longer than most people with the same type of cancer because he flew over seas with his sister, who is a Doctor, to under go treatments with a machine that revitalizes cells in the body after chemo and raditaion treatments. But he was only able to stay in Germany for a month of treatments and then had to fly back to the States. If the machine was allowed to be used in the US he would most likely be alive today. But because he couldn't get a full treatment from the machine, the cancer relapsed and he had to go through another bout of chemo and radtiation. Which in the end only killed him faster.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I hate our health care system. My girlfriend's Dad recently passed away from esophageal cancer. He survived the cancer much longer than most people with the same type of cancer because he flew over seas with his sister, who is a Doctor, to under go treatments with a machine that revitalizes cells in the body after chemo and raditaion treatments. But he was only able to stay in Germany for a month of treatments and then had to fly back to the States. If the machine was allowed to be used in the US he would most likely be alive today. But because he couldn't get a full treatment from the machine, the cancer relapsed and he had to go through another bout of chemo and radtiation. Which in the end only killed him faster.
    I'm sorry to hear that man. That's a terrible thing that happened

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is no money in healthy people. The healthcare industry wants you to need their services. There's a reason we see so many articles saying vitamins don't help you, or that too much exercise may be bad for you, etc etc. If everyone was healthy, there would be no one to prescribe all these medications to...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    future of the funk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerCam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    sorry for your loss man.my dad had a brain tumor and had it removed in 95'.he wasnt so fortunate either,the military doc screwed up the surgery and my dad was never the same after that.he died in oct 01'..

now had he known what burzynski could do and was able to somehow get to him,im sure he would have taken that option.then again after 22 years in the air force who knows...
    Quote Quote