Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World coming to theaters in 2015

1. -1
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo

Jurassic World coming to theaters in 2015

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...s.php?id=20105
    Spielberg, meanwhile, provided an exciting update about Jurassic Park 4: "We have a story, I can happily announce right now," said Spielberg. "We have a writer... Hopefully, we'll be making Jurassic Park 4 in the near future. In the next two or three years."
    You can't even imagine how exciting this news is. If Spielberg ends up directing this(which I don't think he will) that would make this even so much more exciting. I hope they go back to their roots and set the movie back on Isla Nublar.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Like a lot of movies, they kind of got away from what made the first one so great. Hope they can recapture that.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the first one was ground breaking - 2 and 3 were laughably bad. hope they don't continue down that same road. the whole dinosaurs in new york city thing was embarrassing.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    durka durka

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Little too much borrowed from King Kong, IMO.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark Protosevich was the writer that Spielberg mentioned last summer as brainstorming ideas, but yesterday Universal officially hired Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver to write the script for the ideas that Spielberg and Protosevich have come up with. This is very exciting news because this proves that progress on this movie is definitely being made. For those who don't follow the movie business closely, Jaffa and Silver are the writing team that wrote last year's hit movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

My guess is that Jurassic Park IV will be coming out in the summer of 2014. They are not far enough along to get anything out by next year, and the timing makes sense. Next July they are releasing the original Jurassic Park movie back in the theaters in 3D for its 20th anniversary. Makes perfect sense to attach a Jurassic Park IV trailer to it.

Keeping my fingers crossed things keep moving along and we can all see dinosaurs back on the silver screen.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i remember the feeling i had when i first saw jurassic park. i must of been 10 or 11. no movie has ever come close to the hype. sadly, it will be tough to come close to the first one.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    You ask me they should forget a sequel and just reboot the series. I liked the first and third movie, but that second one needs to be burned and buried under a mountain. Could you imagine how the reboot would look now? Especially if Weta Works got involved (Lord of the Rings FX guys). Their work in practical special effects is awesome.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Frank Marshall, the producer says the plan is to have it in theaters within 2 years and is targeting a summer release. With Jurassic Park being re-released next summer in 3D, all the pieces and signs(Spielberg's comments, Marshall's comments, hiring of writers) keep pointing to a Summer 2014 release. Hopefully things keep moving along smoothly.

http://collider.com/jurassic-park-4-...rshall/182397/
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The first one was one of my favorite movies ever. The third one with the Spinosaurus was pretty bad ass too. The kid was annoying though. The 2nd one was "eh". Can't wait for JP1 in 3D, that'll be sick.

Any idea on what this newest one will revolve around?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    The first one was one of my favorite movies ever. The third one with the Spinosaurus was pretty bad ass too. The kid was annoying though. The 2nd one was "eh". Can't wait for JP1 in 3D, that'll be sick.

Any idea on what this newest one will revolve around?

No idea what it will be about. Joe Johnston, the likely director, has mentioned that it will go in a completely different direction of the original three. Has mentioned that it could be setting up a new trilogy. Though this was before Spielberg really got involved so who knows what direction they are going. They did say it will be a sequel and not a reboot. My hope is that they return to the original island of the first film. Would be cool to see similar scenes like the gate and the visitor center what it would like like 20 years later. I also hope they bring in some water creatures like a Plesiosaur, Kronosaurus or even a Megalodon. I was a fan of the Spinosaurus, but there is just something special about the Rex.
    Quote Quote