Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahmad Bradshaw/Willis McGahee

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ahmad Bradshaw/Willis McGahee

Jason LaConfora said (this morning) he thinks Ahmad Bradshaw will end up going to the Fins. It was also mentioned that Willis McGahee could also wind up in Miami. Thoughts?

I know there has been a lot of RB, QB talk, but what other positions do you think we need the most help at? What players could we sign to get that help?

FINS FOR LIFE!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I heard Giants are going to keep Bradshaw...heard nothing on Willis yet. I would be very disappointed if we miss out on Bradshaw...Dolphins seem to be stagnant as usual. They need to explain their actions if we dont pick up a few of these big name guys.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pitbull13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its all speculation
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Delaware
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by napsndreds View Post
    I heard Giants are going to keep Bradshaw...heard nothing on Willis yet. I would be very disappointed if we miss out on Bradshaw...Dolphins seem to be stagnant as usual. They need to explain their actions if we dont pick up a few of these big name guys.
    Explain their actions to who? Even if they really want Bradshaw, maybe he wants to stay in New York or maybe they don't want to spend 7 million a year or something on the RB position when it never seems to make sense to give a RB free agent a ton of money. Having said that I would still like Bradshaw in Miami bc I am still a sucker for the big name signings.
    It is odd that I got this name in 2004 and it is still relevant to this day. Prove me wrong TS!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    We need to make a run at Barnes as a 3rd down pass rusher.

Basically:

QB competition for Chad Henne . . . preferebly a FA . . . not a top 3 round draft pick trade.
    A RB . . . Deangelo, Bradshaw, Reggie . . . I'm good with any of those 3
    A TE . . . there are some decent ones on the market . . . we need a guy who can stretch the field
    3rd down pass rushing OLB
    Sniff around some of these WR's . . . but don't overpay for anybody . . . If MSW can be had for 1 year, 2 million like rotoworld projected months ago, I would sniff around. Hartline as the #2 just doesn't do it for me.
    One more interior OLineman who preferebly can play LG.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oodolphins View Post
    I know there has been a lot of RB, QB talk, but what other positions do you think we need the most help at? What players could we sign to get that help?

FINS FOR LIFE!
    I would love to see us go after Nick Barnett, Carl Nicks and maybe Eric Weddle
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCoachPlease View Post
    Explain their actions to who? Even if they really want Bradshaw, maybe he wants to stay in New York or maybe they don't want to spend 7 million a year or something on the RB position when it never seems to make sense to give a RB free agent a ton of money. Having said that I would still like Bradshaw in Miami bc I am still a sucker for the big name signings.
    Bradshaw wants to play for miami, there are a few guys who have publicly stated they would love to play for miami....Miami has the money and we need an rb,lb, a qb and a guard...as well as a TE....Its either we give him the money or someone else will...Problem is he goes somewhere and is successful mean while we learn the hard way because word is you shouldnt pay too much for a running back come on..This is a huge need...guys arent cheap...If they feel like they can develop guys then show me where...I believe we will land someone but I dont feel like miami is confident right now with any signing they want. They will need to explain to the fans...
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I do think Daniel Thomas could be a feature back . . . but a team like Miami that wants to run the ball needs 2 good RB's, preferebly ones with speed . . . and I think there are some ideal guys available.

Pass on McGahee tho.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bahamas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not good news.

Giants running back Brandon Jacobs appears willing to take a pay cut and stay with the Giants, who would spend some of the savings on a deal to retain free agent running back Ahmad Bradshaw.
    http://www.berryfication.com/shades-by-yuki-designz/

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I truly believe Bradshaw will sign with us. First off, Miami has the money and the cap room to get him. The Giants have many other needs and FA to worry about. They also already have Jacobs whom they gave a big contract to not too long ago. We will offer him more money and more playing time, and in my opinion, a better offensive line.
    Quote Quote