Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Seats... Club or Lower Level?

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Paradise
    Thanks / No Thanks

Best Seats... Club or Lower Level?

Hey Guys,

If the issues get resolved soon, I'm planning on going to the season MNF opener against the Pats!

I'm contemplating on tickets right now. For those that have been to any games do you think it's better to get Club Level seats Sec 211 or Lower level seats Sec 113 or 115.

Also where would be best to sit lower level close to field (1st 6 rows, behind Pats bench, would view be obstructed?) or higher up (rows 20-29 better view but further up from bench)

After being a Fin's Fan for over 30 years this would be my 1st live game, so I want the best experience possible!!

Any input is appreciated, thanks!
    Go Fins Go!!!

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For me, Club Level.

Cooler due to the overhang of the upper deck providing shade. Club Level facilities and concessions are much nicer. Tends to be a more sane crowd there. But, if for MNF the heat/sun is not really an issue so if you are close to the field that is great too.

I just don't like sitting too high up, always some idiot causing trouble in the cheaper seats (cannot say cheap seats b/c all phins tickets are $$).
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't go low if you are in the corners, can't see the whole field.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You are going to be surrounded by Pats fans if you sit on the visitors side and the closer to the Pats bench the more Pats fans will be around you.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Club is great if you do not want to deal with the drunk people. I was in club for many years and went lower due to an offer but I have yet to renew...

Some pointers, if you're one of the obnoxious type, stay out of club. They wont tolerate it. You will be out your money. Club has a nicer bathrooms, fewer lines. The concessions tend to be nicer too with fewer lines. If you do get access to club, make sure you walk around the entire stadium in club. They have some interesting rooms and areas setup..

Sun wont be an issue on lower level since its MNF. EXPECT TONS OF PATS FANS. With renewals at an all time low, visiting teams will have more tickets to snatch up.
    Home side is definitely better suited as there are not as many visiting fans. But expect them everywhere this year.

Where my seats were on the home side, a guy in Chicago owns about 10 seats. He flys in for almost every home game with his HOT wife. He would never sell his tickets to any visiting fan or give them to anyone at his company who wasnt a dol-fan
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have 4 tickets for pats game. Lower endzone home side, section 103 row 12. Let me know if interested.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    300 level seats are the best. Usually the loudest, most die hard fans sit there since the lower level seats are too expensive. Whenever I have sat in the 100s I have always had problems with the people around me. They usually don't appreciate a die hard fan yelling and screaming with a beer in hand.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Club level without a doubt. I have club season tickets for the Hurricanes and I'll give them up before I go back to the "regular" seats again.

Club is the best. Better people. Less drunks. Better food. Shorter concession and bathroom lines. Air conditioning. Sofas. Tables.

Club is where it's at.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    its not a football experience if you aren't with the dirtbags in the nosebleeds. Its the best/worst of loyal poor fans and annoying/terrible road fans. I'm one of them and I enjoy that part of it.

(On Miami sports teams being popular)

-“That’s not competition,” LeBron said. “That’s like you rooting for your family members. That’s not competition at all. It would be great to have him, but we’ll see.”

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Club level without a doubt. I have club season tickets for the Hurricanes and I'll give them up before I go back to the "regular" seats again.

Club is the best. Better people. Less drunks. Better food. Shorter concession and bathroom lines. Air conditioning. Sofas. Tables.

Club is where it's at.
    ...and the Ice Bar!

Club level, ftmfw!

Lip Balm?

Quote Quote