Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan Marino wears panties.

1. -1
    Fishsticks anyone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks

AMEN2 Dan Marino wears panties.

Hello Ladies of the deep.

Long time no read. Just stopped in to congratulate you on that Bill Parcells experiment and the way franchise has really taken a nose dive of late.

Ted Ginn anyone? anyone?

Anyway I figure since we will be sweeping your sorry ***** this year, I should kick the door in and say hello, been out of the message board circuit for a while and thought it was a good time to blow the cobwebs out.

Well I guess thats it for now. You ladies have a nice evening and we will be seeing you soon.
    Who is better Marino or Elway?
    I would say Marino, unless if you happened to be playing against Jim Kelly. Since Marino was Kelly's b****--You would have to go with Elway.
    -harmonkoz 2004

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    So, are you going to follow your ****hole team to Toronto or L.A. when your owner's mind finally realizes his body has been dead for the past 10 years?

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Fishsticks anyone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    So, are you going to follow your ****hole team to Toronto or L.A. when your owner's mind finally realizes his body has been dead for the past 10 years?
    Well Supermod (Does your mother call you that too?) unfortunately for you, the Bills will never move. We have too many wealthy people in the western NY area who have said it is not going to happen, regardless of when or if the old bag of bones dies.

Now if you want to talk about ****hole teams... How bout them Dolphins?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Well Supermod (Does your mother call you that too?) unfortunately for you, the Bills will never move. We have too many wealthy people in the western NY area who have said it is not going to happen, regardless of when or if the old bag of bones dies.

I'd let your mom call me it if I had any interest in humping a fat broad from Wisconsin. BobDole might hook her up though. As for the 2 or 3 "rich" people in western NY, they didn't get western NY's version of rich by making horrible business decisions, like keeping a dump like the bills in an even bigger dump like barfalo.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks

i should change my handle to 'fists of fury' so it lines up with what your mom calls me.

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Fishsticks anyone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually Sherlock... I am from Missouri, and mother died there over 10 years ago.

Obviously they have a different perspective than you -- as all of them have gone on the record saying it is not going to happen.

Jacksonville, Minnesota, and St. Louis have a much greater chance of getting sold and /or relocated.

I take it you don't want to talk about your ****hole team?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dude I'm from Greece, N.Y. and you are the typical embarassing, drunken, clueless football "fan" that I grew to know. That's why I became a Dolphin fan a looooong time ago! Now put down that Labatt's Blue and go to bed because you only have a month and a half of nice weather left to enjoy......

P.S. Spend this football season across the border at the Sundowner in Niagara Falls, you'll be much happier ;-)
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Fishsticks anyone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    i should change my handle to 'fists of fury' so it lines up with what your mom calls me.
    Howdy Bob. How is that gimp arm of yours?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Fishsticks anyone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhin View Post
    Dude I'm from Greece, N.Y. and you are the typical embarassing, drunken, clueless football "fan" that I grew to know. That's why I became a Dolphin fan a looooong time ago! Now put down that Labatt's Blue and go to bed because you only have a month and a half of nice weather left to enjoy......

P.S. Spend this football season across the border at the Sundowner in Niagara Falls, you'll be much happier ;-)
    And looky McPhin to the rescue. How is Mrs. McPhin and my kids?
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Paddy's Pub

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually Sherlock... I am from Missouri, and mother died there over 10 years ago.

Obviously they have a different perspective than you -- as all of them have gone on the record saying it is not going to happen.

Jacksonville, Minnesota, and St. Louis have a much greater chance of getting sold and /or relocated.

I take it you don't want to talk about your ****hole team?
    i dabble in necrophilia. it's not the most rewarding habit but it's kinky and gets the job done.

don't start with the 'your mom' stuff and then come back with that thinking it's gonna make me feel bad. not this guy.
    Quote Quote