Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Dan Marino wears panties.

  1. -11
    BobDole's Avatar
    Paddy's Pub

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    6,969
    vCash:
    1180
    Loc:
    Boom City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Howdy Bob. How is that gimp arm of yours?
    howdy harm. gimpy. per usual.


    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    McPhin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    149
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    And looky McPhin to the rescue. How is Mrs. McPhin and my kids?
    Dude you're a Buffalo fan, you know you've never had sex outside your family........ Now just stop already! :-D
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
    howdy harm. gimpy. per usual.
    Maybe you should get together with smiling Bob. Have a Bob conference -- I bet he can help you out.
    Who is better Marino or Elway?
    I would say Marino, unless if you happened to be playing against Jim Kelly. Since Marino was Kelly's b****--You would have to go with Elway.
    -harmonkoz 2004

    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhin View Post
    Dude you're a Buffalo fan, you know you've never had sex outside your family........ Now just stop already! :-D
    Just because you had sex with your family and the shame of it drove you to the dark side, does not mean you can rationalize your behavior by casting all Bills fans in a bad light.

    Thats what happens to Bills fans that begin inbreeding. They become Dolfans.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    McPhin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    149
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Just because you had sex with your family and the shame of it drove you to the dark side, does not mean you can rationalize your behavior by casting all Bills fans in a bad light.

    Thats what happens to Bills fans that begin inbreeding. They become Dolfans.
    OK.....so you're posting silly toughguy BS on a football forum AND you like Fish-Dicks? You must be a Jet fan!? C'mon Man, tell the truth! :-D
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    21,443
    vCash:
    27233
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Actually Sherlock... I am from Missouri, and mother died there over 10 years ago.

    Obviously they have a different perspective than you -- as all of them have gone on the record saying it is not going to happen.

    Jacksonville, Minnesota, and St. Louis have a much greater chance of getting sold and /or relocated.

    I take it you don't want to talk about your ****hole team?
    She should have known better than to try to drink that much horse semen. She could have done the world a favor if she had done it a couple decades before. As for Missouri, I'm not sure why you admitted that. You would have been better sticking with Wisconsin, which is just as fat but less inbreeding. You just can't win with your states or team choices.

    The only reason those teams MAY have a better chance of being relocated is because nobody wants the **** product that is the jills.





    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    She should have known better than to try to drink that much horse semen. She could have done the world a favor if she had done it a couple decades before. As for Missouri, I'm not sure why you admitted that. You would have been better sticking with Wisconsin, which is just as fat but less inbreeding. You just can't win with your states or team choices.

    The only reason those teams MAY have a better chance of being relocated is because nobody wants the **** product that is the jills.
    This coming from a Canuck Fin fan. LMAO.

    Anyone... Even someone with just one wee little brain cell swimming around (i.e. You) would want the Bills -- regardless of the state of the franchise. Look at the numbers. A f'ing blind man with one testical (i.e. You) can see the value there.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Tunaphish429's Avatar
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2009
    Posts:
    8,636
    vCash:
    1649
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Dan Marino wears panties.

    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    This coming from a Canuck Fin fan. LMAO.

    Anyone... Even someone with just one wee little brain cell swimming around (i.e. You) would want the Bills -- regardless of the state of the franchise. Look at the numbers. A f'ing blind man with one testical (i.e. You) can see the value there.
    After bob takes on your mom. I got next. how did she die? Should I bring lube? The bills are trash and will always be trash. So go talk real football.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Mr_Freezetag's Avatar
    Knowledge Hunter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2009
    Posts:
    1,046
    vCash:
    1098
    Loc:
    New York, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    This coming from a Canuck Fin fan. LMAO.

    Anyone... Even someone with just one wee little brain cell swimming around (i.e. You) would want the Bills -- regardless of the state of the franchise. Look at the numbers. A f'ing blind man with one testical (i.e. You) can see the value there.
    A blind man with one testical would still pick up that an NFL team NEEDS an offensive line before anything else, which is exactly what the Jills lack upfront, then add to all their other shortcomings.

    CJ SPiller, the next Chris Johnson, couldn't even muster ONE mediocre game all season. What the hell is going to change that?

    You just lost your boy Puzluszny, the leader of your D. That side of the ball will look a bit off plugging in a bunch of rookies.

    Every season the Jills fans say "this is the year we are great", then fall flat on their faces. You come on this board running your mouth, making yourself look like a fool.

    I know a lot of fin fans on this site are not claiming such greatness as you are because we know this team is missing some pieces to the puzzle but not far off from finishing it. But the Jills, they are the depressed, lonely old man that can't even start the puzzle because he lost the top of the box with the picture. The Jills are exactly that, hopeless.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaphish429 View Post
    After bob takes on your mom. I got next. how did she die? Should I bring lube? The bills are trash and will always be trash. So go talk real football.
    She was cremated so you might want to skip the lube, unless if you prefer that old pasty feel like your old lady has.

    Real football? Is that what you call that sh|t you guys are pumping out down there? We just call that sh|t where I am from.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Don't get your panties in a
    By joeharley666 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 04:03 PM
  2. Where are you Bleedin panties??
    By PHINPHOURLIFE in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
  3. AOL has panties in bunches
    By The Beach Bum in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 01:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •