Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Dan Marino wears panties.

  1. -21
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Freezetag View Post
    A blind man with one testical would still pick up that an NFL team NEEDS an offensive line before anything else, which is exactly what the Jills lack upfront, then add to all their other shortcomings.

    CJ SPiller, the next Chris Johnson, couldn't even muster ONE mediocre game all season. What the hell is going to change that?

    You just lost your boy Puzluszny, the leader of your D. That side of the ball will look a bit off plugging in a bunch of rookies.

    Every season the Jills fans say "this is the year we are great", then fall flat on their faces. You come on this board running your mouth, making yourself look like a fool.

    I know a lot of fin fans on this site are not claiming such greatness as you are because we know this team is missing some pieces to the puzzle but not far off from finishing it. But the Jills, they are the depressed, lonely old man that can't even start the puzzle because he lost the top of the box with the picture. The Jills are exactly that, hopeless.
    Are you f'ing kidding me?

    FIrst of all, read up Sally we were not talking about needs were we... We were talking about an attractive team to buy, and from a merchandising and financial standpoint, the Bills are can't miss bet. Forbes has several good write-ups on the values of teams.

    No back to the are you f'ing kidding me part... You guys are so f'ing far away it's not even funny. Perhaps when you get a new GM and coach we can start the clock then. Who is your f'ing QB? That pile of sh|t you rolled out last season?
    Who is better Marino or Elway?
    I would say Marino, unless if you happened to be playing against Jim Kelly. Since Marino was Kelly's b****--You would have to go with Elway.
    -harmonkoz 2004

    Quote Quote  

  2. -22
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,213
    vCash:
    15933
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    This coming from a Canuck Fin fan. LMAO.

    Anyone... Even someone with just one wee little brain cell swimming around (i.e. You) would want the Bills -- regardless of the state of the franchise. Look at the numbers. A f'ing blind man with one testical (i.e. You) can see the value there.
    While I'm not a Canuck (here for business, something hillbillies in Missouri know nothing about), you can't seriously consider Missouri, Wisconsin, or Buffalo better places to live? Not with any credibility. You might want to consider the move after your team starts playing ALL of their games here.

    Scratch that, only skilled labor and students can get the visa, neither of which are Missouri strong points. They're far better at selling crack and "all natural" snake oil products.

    What would anybody want with the jills? A ****ty team with a ****ty coaching staff and nothing but an embarrassing history of ****ting the bed when it counts. Silliness.





    Quote Quote  

  3. -23
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Buffalo -- yeah you are right. However you will be hard pressed to find a better place to live than Madison, WI.

    St. Louis and Kansas City are great f'ing towns.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -24
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    While I'm not a Canuck (here for business, something hillbillies in Missouri know nothing about), you can't seriously consider Missouri, Wisconsin, or Buffalo better places to live? Not with any credibility. You might want to consider the move after your team starts playing ALL of their games here.

    Scratch that, only skilled labor and students can get the visa, neither of which are Missouri strong points. They're far better at selling crack and "all natural" snake oil products.

    What would anybody want with the jills? A ****ty team with a ****ty coaching staff and nothing but an embarrassing history of ****ting the bed when it counts. Silliness.
    And get your facts right. Crack is not Missouri's drug of choice you tool. It's Meth. Silly you.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -25
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,213
    vCash:
    15933
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Buffalo -- yeah you are right. However you will be hard pressed to find a better place to live than Madison, WI.

    St. Louis and Kansas City are great f'ing towns.
    Sure, if you like fat ******* and crack. You'd think the latter would wipe out the former, but all the cheese and fried food counters it pretty well. They're boring ****holes and you know it.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -26
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,213
    vCash:
    15933
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    And get your facts right. Crack is not Missouri's drug of choice you tool. It's Meth. Silly you.
    You'd know that better than me. Even less excuse for all the fatasses.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -27
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You have obviously not been to Madison. Probably one of the best college towns I have been around--and I have been around a few.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -28
    McPhin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    149
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Buffalo -- yeah you are right. However you will be hard pressed to find a better place to live than Madison, WI.

    St. Louis and Kansas City are great f'ing towns.
    Actually.......Madison, WI is an awesome college town and great place to raise a family! My sister and her family lived there for quite a while and I loved it! My Bro-in-law was the GM of the hotel/convention center of the Hilton right on Lake _______?! At least you're not from the "SOUTH" of this country!!! How are you a Bills fan Bro?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -29
    harmonkoz's Avatar
    Fishsticks anyone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    348
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Land of cheese
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhin View Post
    Actually.......Madison, WI is an awesome college town and great place to raise a family! My sister and her family lived there for quite a while and I loved it! My Bro-in-law was the GM of the hotel/convention center of the Hilton right on Lake _______?! At least you're not from the "SOUTH" of this country!!! How are you a Bills fan Bro?
    Lake Monona. Same lake Otis Redding's plane went down in.

    I am a Bills fan how.... you asked.

    I was raised in Missouri, huge Cardinals football fan. When Bill Bidwell moved the team in 88' I grabbed onto my old man's team. My dad is 5th generation South Buffalo. I have uncles that were scoopers. Great-Grandpa was a foreman on the Erie Canal. Happened to be the time the Bills started to turn it around. The rest is history.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -30
    McPhin's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    149
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    Jupiter, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkoz View Post
    Lake Monona. Same lake Otis Redding's plane went down in.

    I am a Bills fan how.... you asked.

    I was raised in Missouri, huge Cardinals football fan. When Bill Bidwell moved the team in 88' I grabbed onto my old man's team. My dad is 5th generation South Buffalo. I have uncles that were scoopers. Great-Grandpa was a foreman on the Erie Canal. Happened to be the time the Bills started to turn it around. The rest is history.
    Actually VERY cool that you're carrying on your FATHER'S tradition/team brotha! That's what separates the men from the boys in this world ;-). I just hope MY team wins a friggin Super Bowl again before I die! LOL. Good Luck:-)
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Don't get your panties in a
    By joeharley666 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 04:03 PM
  2. Where are you Bleedin panties??
    By PHINPHOURLIFE in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 03:28 PM
  3. AOL has panties in bunches
    By The Beach Bum in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 01:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •